wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.6

on 2/24/2017 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Wet N Wild. Aside from the monniker, which sounds like a topless bar or unclothed performer name, you make some DANG good eye shadow (though I wish you had more mattes to choose from). 'Walking on Eggshells' is a smooth and silky hit ! One of my fave shimmery assortments - beautiful on basically everyone (especially the champagne-y pink), though the light shade is not my first choice for highlighting super dark complexions. And for three bucks !! - Don't pee your pants.

on 10/23/2013 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

It is a great palette for beginners and everyday makeup. The shadows are very pigmented and blendabilty and the colors are very pretty. I find that all of the shadows are too shimmery for everyday wear especially the brow bone color which was the least pigmented shadow. I wish the crease color would have been a matte shade and easier to blend. It would have been nice if it were all matte or satin shades.

on 1/2/2013 4:08:00 PM

If you're looking for a simple, subtle, toned down, everyday palette, this trip is perfect for you! Obviously there isn't much colour to it, it's very toned down, but these colours together create a nice pulled together look. When I wear coloured lipstick and don't know how I want to do my eyes, I'll reach for this trio to keep the look simple. I wouldn't normally reach for this if I'm heading out on a weekend, but definitely a worthwhile staple in my collection!

on 9/1/2012 2:36:00 AM

OMG I love this trio. I can't express the love I have for the quality of these eyeshadows. It is truly comparable to higher end brand but so much cheaper. Wet n Wild eyeshadows to me are way better than other drugstore product because it doesn't flake off and the pigmentation is awesome. At the end of the day the colors stay true and doesn't look muddy like other drugstore eyeshadows. If u haven't given this trio a try u're missing out it won't hurt ur wallet. I'm satisfied.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this e/s trio and this is why. 1. This is a dupe for three MAC shades. 2. This trio is far better in pigmentation and in texture then the MAC dupes. 3. Absolutely affordable for anyone. First let me begin by saying that I stumbled upon a makeup educator on you tube that was doing a segment on cheaper MAC dupes. I watched and was amazed. I currently own Naked Lunch and swapped Cork and Shroom due to poor pigmentation for my coloring. I was surprised to see that WnW Walking on Eggshells was a dupe for far less money and actually better in formulation. Even though I love Naked Lunch and will still keep it, I do honestly need two layers of it to show good pigmentation. However, just one swipe of the dupe in this trio (without primer) does a better job then NL and shows up much more vibrant on me. I didn't care for MAC's Cork or Shroom at all and I much prefer the dupes to them in this palette because it's just a better formula, in my opinion. Ladies, this is the perfect handy trio to do a simple neutral daytime eye. I highly recommend this trio to everyone.

on 7/24/2011 11:07:00 PM

I was hesitant to buy this because it seemed overly shimmery. I'm glad I gave it a shot, because I love it. It's a very flattering set of neutral shades that I think are especially perfect for the summer. Gives a nice brightening effect without looking over done. I often use a matte highlight shade as it can be a bit much to use all three shimmery shades together. Highly recommend.

on 1/9/2011 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Great for everyday use. stays well. Great colors. mixes well.

on 9/17/2010 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this eyeshadow trio on a whim at the drugstore and I'm so glad I did! These colors are great for day or night and its my go-to eye shadow palette everyday for work. I love the brown shadow for the crease and/or mixed with a slightly darker bronze on my lids. It creates a very warm, bronzy but natural look. I can either leave it natural for day by just adding some brown eyeliner or i can jazz it up for night by adding purple or black liner. I'm please with the quality, love the subtle shimmer and the price makes it a steal!