Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 18 & Under
Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.7

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

It blends so nicely and I think it looks nice on all skin tones

on 4/8/2015 4:14:00 PM

These are my go to eyeshadows. The pigmentation is soo good and everything just blends soo easily together. I tend to not use the browbone color as much as I would like to because I prefer a more matte color, but I use this to highlight my inner corner. Love love love it. It is my most used eyeshadow.

I really like it. It's like a dupe for the Naked Basics palette. And it's also the perfect everyday eye makeup. I absolutely love it!

on 9/21/2014 6:55:00 PM

This is one of my all-time favorite eyeshadows! It's cheap but the quality is awesome. The colors are pigmented and with primer, they stay on pretty much the whole day. I don't care much for the highlighter shade, but the eyelid and crease shades are great. The only con is the annoying packaging. It was very difficult to open the eyeshadow when I first got it haha.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS TRIO! I'm not really that into eyeshadows but this is perfect! the pigmentation is incredible and the colors are just absolutely gorgeous! it's so easy to use and such a great everyday look. will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is AMAZING it's SO pigmented it's SO cheap and it has the most gorgeous colors ever♥♥ I'll repurchase this as soon as I hit pan !

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This popped my Wet n Wild cherry, as Wet n Wild is for some reason not sold in any of my local or even semi-local drugstores- I found this trio on a random display at a grocery, which is actually sort of frustrating as I've been told by all of YouTube I need to try these shadows. And although I only use the crease colour, the hype is justified. The quality is great. High pigment, high blendability even with the most useless of brushes. Considering these factors and also the price, this is a foolproof choice in life.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this trio! The colors are natural and highly pigmented! The application is smooth and the eyeshadow is smooth and buttery! There is some fallout though which is why I gave this product four stars but overall, I love it! Plus, it's dirt cheap. Only $2.99! GOOD LUCK!

3 MAC dupes in 1 cheap pallette!!
browbone= shroom
crease= cork
lid= mac naked lunch

very cheap! (got mine for $2)
pigmented

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This trio is so gorgeous! I love the colors. All 3 colors have a pearly sheen to them. I went to Walgreens looking for a cheap eyeshadow palette that had natural colors I could wear as an everyday thing. I stumbled across this palette and couldn't believe that I had found the one! And for less than $3!!! I didn't imagine the colors would be so pigmented and beautiful! They kind of remind me of colors you would find in the Urban Decay Naked palette or Too Faced palette. Always prime your lids before applying eyeshadow. It will makes the colors more pigmented, help them stay on and prevent creasing. I use ELF's mineral eyeshadow primer for $1 at Target. I also don't use the brush and sponge that comes with the eyeshadows. I like to use ELF's essential or studio line eyeshadow brushes. The essential ones are only $1 and the studio ones are $3. Overall I'm so in love with this palette and I think everyone should get it! I think I'm going to stock up on a few. Well done Wet N Wild!