wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/31/2018 12:33:00 AM

I got this because ppl say this a dupe for MAC shroom , naked lunch and cork plus this was the most reviewed on Makeupalley. I cant believe how unbelievably small the pan is. Then again this was sooo dirt cheap!! This sat nicely on my lids form 9am-9pm with primer of course. This is very natural on looking on me . For ref Im NC 37. This is nice for travels and weekend getaways .. I cant see this pan quad lasting beyond 2 months for me 'cos of the teeny-tiny pan. Buy if you`re travelling for vacay, this light weight baby is a must. The packaging is ok but this kind of plastic is prone to break. The price doesn't break the bank and wait for a sale.Recommend? Yes, buy!

on 7/2/2018 3:34:00 PM

Love this eyeshadow.. it is my everyday go to! It goes on buttery soft great pigmentation and stays in place of beautifully. And it's not a bad thing that all three awesome dupes of Mac products. Shroom, Cork and Naked Lunch

on 7/2/2018 2:57:00 PM

Love the texture of these shadows, buttery and smooth. Pretty colors in this trio but SO MUCH SHIMMER. The highlight shade is gorgeous, the pinky color is pretty on the lid, but the taupe-y brown is to shimmery to use as a crease color or liner. Absolutely worth buying for the other colors anyway; if this included a matte or satin brown or taupe it would be perfection.

on 12/21/2017 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful, beautiful beautiful eyeshadows. Compete with MAC and Urban Decay quality. The Browbone shade is, a lil powdery but on me makes for a great icy highlight. Soft, pigmented, just a swipe will do. That eyelid shade sometimes I just swipe on and be done. Crease shade blends into the crease and outer corner so easily. Recommend for everyone.

on 6/29/2017 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Holy Moly... this stuff is so blendable! I really love this stuff. I own so many high end eyeshadows and at first I was hesitant on buying it. But my friend recommended it for me and I thought "Well it's $3 so what's the big deal" AND I FLIPPING LOVE THIS. I really love this. The pigmentation is great. IT BLENDS GREAT. And you know what? The crease and lid shades match luscious and cobbler from the sweet peach palette SO FLIPPING GOOD. They are perfect dupes. Practically the same. I was so happy about this too because I wore those two shades from the sweet peach palette everyday. and everyday, I felt ashamed for wearing only those two shades and using them up... NOT ANYMORE I FEEL GREAT. The packaging is a bit cheap. But, who gives??? It does the job of not letting it getting contaminated. The texture, the pigmentation, and how it blends, is how you would find a high end eyeshadow. AND DAMN... for $3? I feel like i'm dreaming.

I'm a little bummed out that I'm not liking this pretty eyeshadow trio nearly as much as I thought I would - especially after reading the glowing reviews from everyone. Don't get me wrong, I love Wet n Wild eye shadows in general and this trio is creamy, pigmented and very blendable. However, the colours are simply too light for me (I'm medium skin toned) to make any impact on my eyes. They just make me look washed out. I had to borrow a darker colour from my Comfort Zone palette to complete my look. I would try out other darker colours next time!

on 2/24/2017 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Wet N Wild. Aside from the monniker, which sounds like a topless bar or unclothed performer name, you make some DANG good eye shadow (though I wish you had more mattes to choose from). 'Walking on Eggshells' is a smooth and silky hit ! One of my fave shimmery assortments - beautiful on basically everyone (especially the champagne-y pink), though the light shade is not my first choice for highlighting super dark complexions. And for three bucks !! - Don't pee your pants.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

It blends so nicely and I think it looks nice on all skin tones

Very pretty colors but dang there is so much sparkly glitter. I wish it was a nice sheen/shimmer minus the glitter.

on 4/8/2015 4:14:00 PM

These are my go to eyeshadows. The pigmentation is soo good and everything just blends soo easily together. I tend to not use the browbone color as much as I would like to because I prefer a more matte color, but I use this to highlight my inner corner. Love love love it. It is my most used eyeshadow.