Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed age: 18 & Under
Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.7

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

It blends so nicely and I think it looks nice on all skin tones

on 2/27/2012 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I would have never purchased this if it wasn't for so many youtubers RAVING about this. These colors are absolutely gorgeous! They are a tad frosty for my liking, but I love them anyways. They are so pigmented! Crazy pigmented! Also, all three colors are MAC dupes, which is very nice. These are so smooth and beautiful. Love how the shadows are labeled but I like to do it like this: Pink all over lid, brown in outer corner and crease, white on browbone and inner corner. My only complaint about these is that they fade like crazy withing a few hours, EVEN with Urban Decay Primer Potion, which makes everything last! I love this and will always repurchase. I got it Top Foods(lol) for $3, so this is crazy inexpensive and definitely worth it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

The shadows from Wet 'n' Wild are soo pigmented and creamy and just.. just better than MAC will ever be. Gorgeous colors. One of the best trios I own.

Video Reviews & Tutorials