Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

It blends so nicely and I think it looks nice on all skin tones

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

The pigmentation on these is insane!!! I created an every day eye look with this and it didn't even take me 10 minutes to do so. I did a first impressions on camera, and I have to say I am SUPER pleased with this trio. The formula is super creamy to the touch, no fallout, very pigmented, I didn't even have to wear a primer underneath these shades, the highlight colors are even more pigmented than the ones in my high end palettes. WIN!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

PROS:
- Very cheap price (I think it was $4 at CVS).
- Excellent pigmentation even without primer.
- Great colours that are beautiful on its own or complimentary to one another (highlight- light yellow based ivory, lid- pale pink champagne, crease - slightly golden medium brown).
- Makes me look very awake and fresh.

CONS:
- Longevity. Because of the creaminess of the shadow, it creases on me after 3 hours or so. It's not a deal breaker though because the colours are relatively light and natural looking so it's not obvious unless I close my eyes and raise my eyebrows at the same time (which is not something I do outside the confines of my bathroom).
- As mentioned in numerous reviews, the packaging is not the most robust. Avoid dropping these as the casing might break or (more likely) the shadows will crumble as they are quite soft.

NEUTRAL:
- All the shadows are shimmers which may or may not be your cup of tea.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

LOVE this palette! You get more than what you pay for with wet n wild. These shadows are extremely pigmented and smooth. I only have 3(yes 3) shadows/palettes I use regularly. Stila kitten, Naked 2 and this! Very blendable and lasts a long time with primer. You wont regret buying this, for only a few bucks you cant lose anything!
Pros:
Cost
Pigmentation
Blendable
Smooth and nonchalky

Cons:
None :)

on 6/18/2012 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love the colors And shadow quality, but I'm allergic. This shadow made my lids tender, itchy and swollen.

on 2/27/2012 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I would have never purchased this if it wasn't for so many youtubers RAVING about this. These colors are absolutely gorgeous! They are a tad frosty for my liking, but I love them anyways. They are so pigmented! Crazy pigmented! Also, all three colors are MAC dupes, which is very nice. These are so smooth and beautiful. Love how the shadows are labeled but I like to do it like this: Pink all over lid, brown in outer corner and crease, white on browbone and inner corner. My only complaint about these is that they fade like crazy withing a few hours, EVEN with Urban Decay Primer Potion, which makes everything last! I love this and will always repurchase. I got it Top Foods(lol) for $3, so this is crazy inexpensive and definitely worth it!

on 2/23/2012 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I was very surprised how great this trio is! I fell upon this by a youtuber review raving how much she liked this product and great it is, so i decided to go out and see what the fuss was about. I was shocked that this had so much pigment, smooth, creamy application, just enough shimmer to not be overly glittery and great staying power. AND IT WAS $2.99!!! The colors remind me of mac's nylon, woodwinked and sunday best but I feel the WNW colors are much more pigmented and easier to blend than MAC. I would definitely repurchase since I have been reaching for this palette every day since I bought it. Great buy!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

The shadows from Wet 'n' Wild are soo pigmented and creamy and just.. just better than MAC will ever be. Gorgeous colors. One of the best trios I own.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I really like this palette too (and the Vanity one!!), the colors are soft and very good for everyday casual natural/neutral looks. Great for office and lazy days. Quality of shadows are excellent when considering the price. In my opinion, it rivals Urban Decay and MAC squarely.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Absolutely lovee the pink lid colour in this trio! It's beautiful, the right amount of shimmer, very pigmented. I'd have to say it's probably my favourite colour out of any eyeshadows I own. It can be worn simply on its own to just glam and brighten up your eyes, I could rave about it all day haha.

The highlight colour is nice as well. However, the brown crease colour doesn't show up well on my skin, I don't think it matches my skin tone more. Kind of makes my eyes look like I'm sick unfortunately.

But all in all, well worth it palette to purchase, I picked it up on a whim at Zellers coz it was cheap and I was looking for neutral shades and I'm very glad I did!