Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is a very good palette for a neutral look and perfect for work or school. I am just not a fan of how pink the lid shade appears on me but its still pretty nonetheless. I wear whenever I don't want that "whole lot of makeup" look or whenever I want something fast and cute.

on 11/18/2011 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I am loving WnW. This is not the same product from my high school days when I first tried this company. I have several of the Color Icon Palettes and the color payoff is fantastic.

Walking on Eggshells is one that I find myself using over and over again. I am a NW45 in MAC and a Caramel/Cappuccino blend in Revlon Colorstay foundations and I can use all three colors with no problems. If I want a slighty more dramatic look, I do deepen the crease with a darker brown or plum.

The packaging is what you should expect for a $3 makeup palette. I like the fact that I don't have to travel with it if I don't want...I can alway pick up one at a local drugstore wherever I'm traveling and if it crumbles on the way home, I'm only out a couple of bucks.

Great product and beautiful colors.

Video Reviews & Tutorials