Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This popped my Wet n Wild cherry, as Wet n Wild is for some reason not sold in any of my local or even semi-local drugstores- I found this trio on a random display at a grocery, which is actually sort of frustrating as I've been told by all of YouTube I need to try these shadows. And although I only use the crease colour, the hype is justified. The quality is great. High pigment, high blendability even with the most useless of brushes. Considering these factors and also the price, this is a foolproof choice in life.

on 11/24/2012 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

HG eyeshadows. I just use this palette for my daily eyeshadow, and I am an eyeshadow junkie! But this stopped me from purging as this is my go-to everyday eye look. The brown comes out soooo beautiful as a crease color. It BARELY creases with my e.l.f. primer by the end of the 9 hour day, so I won't take off lipies. No fallout, gorgeous colors, get compliments on it all the time.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Love this little palette ! After hearing rave reviews I had to go out and buy it . The hype is true ! The colors are so smooth and buttery, pigmented and easy to work with . You can create a look in as little as five minutes . I havent experienced any fallout whatsoever . The colors work nicely wih each other . You get a soft pink shade , a brown shade leaning in the red side , and a champagne shade . They are all shimmery . I hate how it's so hard to open though . I have to use my nail to open it . It was $3 so super cheap . Love love love .

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love these eyeshadows. The quality is on par with Mac and Urban Decay. They're buttery, soft, and longwearing. The colors are beautiful and pigmented all for the price of 3 dollars ! This is yet another gem from WnW. Its 3 everday looks in one package.What else can I say ? Go buy this trio, I promise you won't regret it.

on 2/27/2012 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've yet to be disapointed with Wet 'N' Wild products ! These colors are beautiful and blend amazingly. I really love there products. I don't know what eyeshadows but I've heard these three eyeshadows are MAC dupes.

on 8/7/2011 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the colours!! the pink is smooth and very easy to put on. the brown isn't as pigmented. but its still very easy to blend, and to put on! the white is horrid. its chalky and whenever i swipe it with my brush, none of it ends up on the brush, it just keep chipping. I would recomend this!!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love this trio! Well actually the whole color icon series is great as a whole brand! The lid color is absolutely beautiful, and so pretty just alone! The crease color is wonderful as well, and the highlight is just as great(: These colors are very rich and smooth, and EXTREMELY pigmented! Its so great, and for only 2.99 where can you go wrong?!! I will defiantly be buying more eye shadows!

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This trio is absolutely amazing. The colors are very pigmented, apply smoothly, have the perfect amount of shimmer, and last all day. I am a huge fan of Wet n Wild eye shadows and these did not let me down. They look so natural and beautiful, I can wear these every day. The eyelid and crease colors are almost exactly the same and the eyelid and crease colors on the left hand side in the Comfort Zone eight pan palette except they are a bit lighter and a little less shimmery. I think this trio is a great buy and everyone who loves the natural yet beautifully put together look should get this. I will definitely be repurchasing.

on 2/23/2011 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I'm in love with W&W now. The quality is absolutely superb. What I like best about the trios is the pigmentation and quality. The price? OH YES! $2.99 at my local Walgreens which I have walking distance.. which can be dangerous!

This trio is as perfect as can be. I use this over my UD Naked palette. The package is very sleek and simple. I can easily keep this in my make up back without the un-necessary clutter of other shades. I don't really like to use the highlighter of the other trios, but this one I absolutely love. It's a perfect creamy color, very slight shimmer which is great because I don't look like a disco ball. The lid shade is a pinky light brown, which is great because it makes my eyes look bright and open. That's very useful especially when you lack sleep much like myself! The crease shade is a midtone-dark brown, slightly taupe. I'm all over anything taupe so it's right up my alley and perfect for the crease. All three shades blend beautifully.

Overall, this is a GREAT trio for work or school if you just want to take one thing with you. I'm going to have a long commute to school which means I have one hour to get ready from dressing, eating, and make up and this trio is going to make my mornings a breeze!