wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is absolutely amazing. I only got it a few days ago, but as soon as I swatched these eyeshadows I thought they were great. I had high hopes for this little trio as I've heard about this on youtube, so I was expecting it to be quite good, but I love this more than I thought I would. The colours all compliment each other really well, and are VERY pigmented, which is amazing for such an affordable palette. The shades compliment my blue eyes really nicely, but I'm sure they compliment all eye colours. They stay on my eyes for ages, about 5 or 6 hours at least on me, and that is without a base or primer. I can't get enough of this, and I have a feeling I will use this quite a lot for school. I highly recommend this palette! As I live in the UK, I ordered this from Amazon for only a few pounds.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is AMAZING it's SO pigmented it's SO cheap and it has the most gorgeous colors ever♥♥ I'll repurchase this as soon as I hit pan !

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am just starting to get back into wearing eyeshadow, and this is definitely a wonderful trio to start with! The shadows really brighten my eyes, and I had no problem with them lasting all day. The shadows are have a frosty finish, and I prefer to use the shadow designated for the browbone in the inner corner because I don't like frosty shades underneath my brow. The eyelid shadow is a stunning, well pigmented champagne color, and the crease color is a medium toned brown with very subtle flecks of gold. The price is very cheap, and you don't have to sacrifice quality.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this stuff! It's my go-to on mornings when I don't have lots of time to spend on my makeup. It's AMAZING for being so cheap. None of the colors are too chalky or dry. They're a little soft, but don't break easily and make blending a dream. They build like a dream too. A problem I've had with cheap pallets is that all the colors seem to melt together and look the same once they're applied. Thank God that doesn't happen with this one. This trio is SUPER versatile and all 3 colors are just so darn pretty! I'd probably trade some of my Urban Decay shadows for this little thing.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Great texture, great pigmentation, great stating power, great colours, great price! This eyeshadow is definitely one of my favourites, I absolutely LOVE it. My only complaint is that the packaging broke

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This trio is so gorgeous! I love the colors. All 3 colors have a pearly sheen to them. I went to Walgreens looking for a cheap eyeshadow palette that had natural colors I could wear as an everyday thing. I stumbled across this palette and couldn't believe that I had found the one! And for less than $3!!! I didn't imagine the colors would be so pigmented and beautiful! They kind of remind me of colors you would find in the Urban Decay Naked palette or Too Faced palette. Always prime your lids before applying eyeshadow. It will makes the colors more pigmented, help them stay on and prevent creasing. I use ELF's mineral eyeshadow primer for $1 at Target. I also don't use the brush and sponge that comes with the eyeshadows. I like to use ELF's essential or studio line eyeshadow brushes. The essential ones are only $1 and the studio ones are $3. Overall I'm so in love with this palette and I think everyone should get it! I think I'm going to stock up on a few. Well done Wet N Wild!

A nice neutral/no makeup colour combo for those on a budget
Price: $3 CAD
Colours:
Browbone- shimmery off white with sheen
Crease- medium shimmery golden brown (between MAC Woodwinked and Romp)
Eyelid- light shimmery peachy pink
Pigmentation- full
Texture- buttery
These are simply amazing and for the price, doesn't hurt to try them out. The silkiness and pigmentation is on par with MAC or Urban Decay e/s. There's a bit of fallout but nothing that you can't tolerate!
Go ahead, try it out. Love at first swipe, guaranteed

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is the bomb. The colors are so pigmented and last all day (with a primer). They are a bit powdery but just a tap of your brush and your good to go. I wear this every day and I will repurchase when I run out and for $3 you can't go wrong with these shadows

on 2/6/2013 11:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

First off, let me start by saying I'm someone who is really picky about eyeshadows, mostly because my skin is dry and my eye area/eyelids are also dry, so sometimes eyeshadow just feels chalky and exacerbates the existing dryness.

Some of my favourite brands include from TheBalm, Too Faced, Urban Decay - in other words, higher end stuff.

And I have to say, for the price, the quality is just so up there, I am absolutely shocked at how nice the shadows feel, and how long wearing they are.

There's never any creasing, and neutral shades in this particular trio are perfect for everyday use. My love for this has prompted me to purchase other WnW shadow palettes and I can't wait to see what they continue to release! A+

This is amazing!!! My favorite eyeshadow palette out of all the ones I own. I am infatuated. Super pigmented. Blends well. Looks great on all skin tones(my opinion) and for like 2 dollars, this is jizztastic.