wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 30-35
wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is so great, I use it a lot. Nice flattering shades, pigmented, buttery texture without fallout. A little drugstore gem.

I've got to hand it to Wet'N'Wild, this trio is a must have in EVERYONE'S makeup collection. I keep this in my train case with my other staple products. I use this on days when I want a quick/easy look or when I'm not inspired with my current palette of choice. For such an affordable product, the pigmentation is out of this world. I'd definitely recommend for those who are also starting out in makeup. Those with more mature eyes and are worried about any fine lines/wrinkles showing you might want to skip this as it has shimmer in it.

on 1/11/2017 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the pink and brown in this trio - the white is perfect for highlighting. I find that these browns and pinks are very similar to Silent treatment and Sweet as Candy - being a pink and brown with a cream, but I still love them.

on 11/21/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE this eyeshadow palette!!! I feel like it is so easy to create a super easy natural everyday eye look with this palette.These shadows feel like high-end ones and blend so easily. I seriously cannot believe that it is only $3!!! Will repurchase again and again!

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Amazing texture, no fallout etc. One of my favorite eye make up products and totally lives up to the hype. A bargain to boot!

on 11/15/2015 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a product that definitely lived up to the hype for me. On my very fair neutral skin, the shades show up beautifully and they blend effortlessly. The shadows are highly pigmented and the staying power is really good over a primer. I haven't tried this without a primer because I have very oily lids, and oily skin in general, but with a primer I can get through the better portion of a working day without worrying about overly obvious creasing. This inexpensive little trio performs better than some of the more expensive shadows I own. I usually use the bottom two shades on the lid and pull in a matte shade for the crease and blending out, since all of the shadows in this trio are high shine. The packaging is nothing special, but it feels sturdy enough and hasn't cracked on me yet. This would be great for traveling. I highly recommend checking this trio out if you're looking for a quick and easy neutral palette.

on 12/4/2014 9:20:00 PM

One of my drugstore HGs, I really love this product! If it hadn't been for the great reviews on MUA, I would have passed by this product entirely!

I had been using the Naked 2 palette for over a year, but I was hitting pan in some of my favorite everyday shades, plus it was WAY too heavy for travel, when I found this gem through MUA reviews. I promptly depotted it (Wet 'n Wild's packaging is flimsy so this was super-easy) and put it in an E.L.F. refill pan. This is the perfect trio for on-the-go, beautiful, neutral eyes, and I even had room in the ELF pan for brow filler and brush!

I always use this with a primer (Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight), and I find that the shadow lasts for about 6-8 hours, depending on how much I layer on the color. The texture of the shadows can be a bit soft, but the overall effect of the three colors layered together creates a beautiful, neutral eye.

I am not lying when I say that these colors have replaced my Naked2 palette in my daily routine. I reach for this every single day; I have a set at home and in my travel kit. At only $1.99 for the kit, you can't afford not to run out and buy this!

on 8/19/2012 11:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i like all of the three colors in it for a natural look, and i use this quad very often. but i have to say that especially the crease color is too blendable with a brush because it disappears as you blend it. so, i actually use my fingers to apply and blend. the shadows are extremely powdery and easy to blend, but this is not always as great as one might think.. on the other hand, once applied (with my fingers in this case), lasting power is there.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is basically a foolproof trio for an everyday look. The lid color is what I wanted Stila's Kitten to be (ugh, I hate Kitten). The browbone highlight is a little stark, but blends well. The shadows have a good texture, soft and not powdery. The colors look basically the same on as they do in the pan. My only problem is that I find that I do get a little bit of creasing, even over UDPP. I don't think it's noticeable to anyone but me, though.

Unlike some of the other WnW trios I own, I don't have any difficulty opening the packaging. I dropped it this morning and it stayed intact. I got this trio on sale for $1.50. Even at the exorbitant full price of $3 (haha), I would repurchase.

on 4/14/2012 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ya, it looks nice color on the first sight, but
When I apply it on my eyelid, it looks too shimmery in the way of Cheep looking!! I returned it