Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 18 & Under
Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.7

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow trios ever! My favorite shade is the lid shade 😍 It goes with so many looks! The pigmentation is amazing as well. The only downside is the crease shade. I sometimes experience fall out and I wish it was a matte shade, not a glittery shade. But overall, it's an awesome trio for the price. 👍🏼

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I looove this product!
The eyeshadows are really creamy and pigmented. And it's such an affordable palette. The colors are perfect for an everyday, natural look. I don't like the packaging tho, it feels really cheap, but again it's a really cheap product so i don't mind.

on 4/8/2015 4:14:00 PM

These are my go to eyeshadows. The pigmentation is soo good and everything just blends soo easily together. I tend to not use the browbone color as much as I would like to because I prefer a more matte color, but I use this to highlight my inner corner. Love love love it. It is my most used eyeshadow.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Cute lil palette and great price too! I'll definitely buy more of these.

on 2/27/2015 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff for my daily eye look. I use the colors as they recommend and I add a smidge of black in the outer v for depth (Wet N Wild Panter is PERFECT) and my eyeshadow is good to go. I have extremely fair skin (MUFE 15) and was worried the brown crease shade would look muddy or orange, but it didn't. The only problem with it was I kinda had to work with it to get to to show up. The two lighter colors are gorgeous as well, easy to apply. making this my favorite drugstore eyeshadow. It stayed perfectly through 8 hours of gross high school with a primer (Lorac) Use this with a primer for best results. The packaging sucks and is annoying, but the shadows are easily depotted with a knife thing into a travel palette. Love it.

on 8/9/2014 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is so amazing! The eyeshadow colours are so pretty and so SUPER pigmented. They're extreamly velvety and easy to blend. They last a very long time and don't crease on me at least, they're also super cheap and super incredible quality :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

HOLY.
GRAIL.
EYESHADOW.

Seriously. This is my favorite neutral eye palette in the whole drugstore. Color payoff is amazing. Pigmentation is amazing. One light tap is enough for a sheer champagne-pink (I use the eyelid shade the most) wash of color on my lid. The crease shade is a nice, light-medium brown for definition without being too harsh. I don't use the browbone shade much, because I prefer to use Wet n Wild Brulee for browbones just because it's matte. But seriously.. The only way Wet n Wild could make these better is to make the shadows less crumbly. I've broken a palette already, but i guess that's the price to pay for buttery soft eyeshadows. Everyone must buy.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS TRIO! I'm not really that into eyeshadows but this is perfect! the pigmentation is incredible and the colors are just absolutely gorgeous! it's so easy to use and such a great everyday look. will definitely repurchase!

on 5/21/2014 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

One time I took a shower while wearing this and when I came out and the eyeshadow was still on. I wasn't even using a primer. This is ridiculously amazing.

This is one of my most used/fav drugstore eyeshadow palette. The shadow are great dupes for mac shadow: The brow bone is a dupe for Nylon, the crease colour for Patina and the lid colour for All That Glitters. So if you ever thought about buying one of those shadow try this trio first!
The pigmentation is good and the shadows are easy to blend. Last a long time with primer. Just as good as high end eyeshadows. The only thing i don't like is the packaging. It looks really cheap and not something i like to flash. But with that said, this trio is really really great for the money. I have traveled with this a few times and dropped it thousand times and nothing happened!