wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I can't believe how good these are for the price.
Aside from the packagain, these eyeshadows could easily be high-end!

I absolutely love the colour "browbone" as an innercorner-highlighter, and the colour "eyelid" is also really beautiful as an all over lidcolour, if you're going for that really light-natural look. I like how it has a tint of pink in it. The textures of these eyeshadows are super "creamy", soft and intense pigmentation.

The reason why I can't give this 5, is because I'm not crazy about the "crease" colour.
I find it way to pigmented and shimmery to go into my crease.
Also the packagain isn't that great. I haven't dropped it or anything, but one of the colours for some reason broke.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

love this for everyday

This trio seems good quality, I love the eyelid and brow bone color, I'm just not fond of the crease color. In the pan it looks like a nice dark brown though when I apply it on my lid it looks horrible..so yes I would buy this again because of the other colors but its not the best.

Crazy in love with this trio. Sin by Urban Decay is my go-to colour when I just want a neutral easy eye and unfortunately I hit major pan on it in my Naked Palette and couldn't justify paying full price for a single. The eyelid shade in this is almost an exact dupe and I actually find it a little easier to work with that the Urban Decay one! I couldn't be more thrilled. I accidentally dropped and shattered mine and was so devastated until I realized that I only paid $3! Just went and grabbed another one. I also love the other shades in this. It's just perfect for an every day look. I will buy this over and over again!

on 9/1/2012 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is such a pretty palette!
These days it is so hard to find drugstore products and good quality in the same package. This palette is very simple yet so stunning!
I know everyone raves about these eyeshadows so I'll just be straight up: the colors are gorgeous shimmery neutrals, they are crazily pigmented, and they're literally 3 bucks.
The only bad thing I could say about this trio is that there is quite some fallout, but you could use a primer or if your lazy like me just dust off the eyeshadow on your cheeks. OR you could actually use the pink or white (depending on your skin tone) as a highlight for your face.
Hope this was helpful xx

This was only okay for me. The pink and white shadows look the same against my skin tone so I have been wearing a different lid color. Is also a mission just to open the thing..I won't buy again because I'd rather spend a few more bucks to get a better drugstore eyeshadow (revlon colorstay quads are great)

on 5/22/2012 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The hype about this product is well deserved! Walking on Eggshells is a great neutral palette and fantastic quality for a cheap price! The browbone white shimmery shade is a bit powdery, but all of the shadows are very very pigmented.

For kicks, I swatched the shades next to a couple of my Naked palette shadows and found that a couple matched.

Browbone - Virgin
Crease - Smog
Eyelid - Sin/Toasted (Toasted is a bit darker pink)

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

THEESE ARE MY FAVORITE EYESHADOWS ALL TIME.
over mac, woodwinked, allthatglitters, stila - kitten. urban decay- sin.
I LOVE THIS THE MOST.
This little trio has the best eyeshadows ever, gorgeous smooth colours and so pigmented it's crazy. never before have i tried e/s this good. MY HG, ever, and an amazing thing? - i can take this traveling and have a cute little trio, and my fav. eyeshadows all the time.

Esp. the Eyelid pinkish colour is my fav. love love love it, hit pan, and im gonna buy a new one! <3 It's so smooth, and just a little bit peachy, and smooth and shiny. It's like it's a veluxe pearl finish from mac only bettter. my abselute fav! <3

GONNA REBUY FOREVER! totally lives up to the hype!

xx

on 1/17/2012 2:12:00 AM

I absolutely love this trio. The shadows go perfectly together to create a natural eye look with some shimmer. I can definitely see myself repurchasing, and using it as an everyday go-to look.They are really pigmented! The packaging is good and pretty sturdy, but not the best quality. I got this, and a bunch of other trios, 40% off at Rite Aid! :D Definitely worth it!

When I picked up this trio, I was a bit hesitant. Only $1.50 at my local drugstore, with cheap looking packaging. But, i've heard that the quality of the trio's were amazing so I decided to get it. I was A M A Z E D! These eyeshadows are the same quality as my urban decay shadows! Even better than some of my Mac shadows! I was so impressed, and I love the eyelid and browbone shade to death! The crease shade is gorgeous as well, but I find myself reaching for the other two a bit more. Overall, my only complaint is the packaging, it is pretty cheap. But then again, it was only $1.50 (on sale, normally $3)! This is perfect for beginners and younger girls getting into makeup! :) I recommend this to anyone who likes high quality makeup for such a great price! Definetely one of my holy grail e/s trios! :)