wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/19/2018 12:05:00 PM

I love this little pallets for the pink alone. It just really brightens up blue green eyes. For a more intense look like when doing a cut crease I just apply concealer then pack it in amd it always turns out beautiful. It’s one of those eyeshadows every time I wear it someone complements my makeup. I also like to use the link and highlight as a cheek hilight. I didn’t know they had released a palette with a transition color, I’ll definitely be getting my hands in that! Love most things wet n wild, but their e/s is truly phenomenal for pigment and texture for the price!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

High quality, long-lasting pigment for an unbeatable price

on 9/30/2017 11:36:00 AM

I have several palettes and observed that they were not really pigmented . But I changed my brush ( to a fluffy one ) and now the eyeshadows work perfectly. The sheen is beautiful and the Color is unique . Good for every day look and safe enough even for the gym . The three colors give a wide option , I often use one shade only or two shades and they all look so good . Love them and so cheap !

on 7/29/2017 12:56:00 PM

HOLY SMOKES this eyeshadow trio is literally the bomb!!! Pigmentation is amazing, blends amazing, extremely soft and creamy, not a lot of fallouts as well. Never used the world's tiniest eyeshadow brush that comes with it and I think wet n wild should just ditch the brush entirely but for $3 who am I to complain? I dont use the crease shade often as I prefer to use a matte eyeshadow instead. However, the crease shade used on its own is really nice too though. The eyelid shade is great and the browbone shade is even better. As a whole this trio is great for on the go to fit in your makeup bag or for a day to day basis. Awesome basic must-have eyeshadow shade everyone should have in their collection.

I've repurchased these shadows again and again. I especially love the pinkish champagne color. Its a close dup to Urban Decay Sin which was previously my go to shadow. I don't see any reason to spend the extra money now that I've found this.

on 1/11/2017 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the pink and brown in this trio - the white is perfect for highlighting. I find that these browns and pinks are very similar to Silent treatment and Sweet as Candy - being a pink and brown with a cream, but I still love them.

on 12/7/2016 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Price/quality this is amazing. Flattering colors, very pigmented and blendable. Great for every day. Quality is comparable to high end. And it's almost for free!

on 11/21/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE this eyeshadow palette!!! I feel like it is so easy to create a super easy natural everyday eye look with this palette.These shadows feel like high-end ones and blend so easily. I seriously cannot believe that it is only $3!!! Will repurchase again and again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a necessary staple in my collection. Every color is perfect, and I would recommend it for anyone. For the price, this trio is a steal. The light color is great for highlighting the brow bone and the inner corner, the crease color looks good on its own, and the pink-champagne color is one of the prettiest eyeshadows I've come across. A+++

on 10/7/2016 1:24:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I was such a snob about this product. I saw YouTubers rave about it but still stuck my nose in the air. How could an eyeshadow tio that costs 2.99 be good AT ALL? I have had some really crappy shadows from the drugstore and while I love drug store products, all of my shadows come from prestige lines. UNTIL NOW. I purchased this after a friend and I had a discussion on how awesome some drug store mascaras are. She told me about the Wet N Wild shadow trios and said they are buttery and pigmented. I went out and purchased Walking on eggshells and literally it has been on my eyes EVERY SINGLE DAY since I bought it about two weeks ago, I haven't even touched another eye shadow in two weeks. I am going to be purchasing this shadow trio FOR LIFE. Believe me, if you're on the fence, BUY IT NOW. I can't wait to try more colors, although I don't think the selection was great other than this one, I'll certainly try them especially for the price! Only con is the packaging. Crappy, cheap packaging. But trust me, it's worth it.