wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/19/2018 12:05:00 PM

I love this little pallets for the pink alone. It just really brightens up blue green eyes. For a more intense look like when doing a cut crease I just apply concealer then pack it in amd it always turns out beautiful. It’s one of those eyeshadows every time I wear it someone complements my makeup. I also like to use the link and highlight as a cheek hilight. I didn’t know they had released a palette with a transition color, I’ll definitely be getting my hands in that! Love most things wet n wild, but their e/s is truly phenomenal for pigment and texture for the price!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

High quality, long-lasting pigment for an unbeatable price

on 9/30/2017 11:36:00 AM

I have several palettes and observed that they were not really pigmented . But I changed my brush ( to a fluffy one ) and now the eyeshadows work perfectly. The sheen is beautiful and the Color is unique . Good for every day look and safe enough even for the gym . The three colors give a wide option , I often use one shade only or two shades and they all look so good . Love them and so cheap !

on 7/29/2017 12:56:00 PM

HOLY SMOKES this eyeshadow trio is literally the bomb!!! Pigmentation is amazing, blends amazing, extremely soft and creamy, not a lot of fallouts as well. Never used the world's tiniest eyeshadow brush that comes with it and I think wet n wild should just ditch the brush entirely but for $3 who am I to complain? I dont use the crease shade often as I prefer to use a matte eyeshadow instead. However, the crease shade used on its own is really nice too though. The eyelid shade is great and the browbone shade is even better. As a whole this trio is great for on the go to fit in your makeup bag or for a day to day basis. Awesome basic must-have eyeshadow shade everyone should have in their collection.

I've repurchased these shadows again and again. I especially love the pinkish champagne color. Its a close dup to Urban Decay Sin which was previously my go to shadow. I don't see any reason to spend the extra money now that I've found this.

on 1/11/2017 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the pink and brown in this trio - the white is perfect for highlighting. I find that these browns and pinks are very similar to Silent treatment and Sweet as Candy - being a pink and brown with a cream, but I still love them.

on 12/7/2016 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Price/quality this is amazing. Flattering colors, very pigmented and blendable. Great for every day. Quality is comparable to high end. And it's almost for free!

I know everybody loves this trio, but they are not for me. I can't get good color payoff and it creases on my at about 6 hours. This is fine if I'm just running errands but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.

This product gives great pigmentation the only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because it has a lot of fallout .

on 11/21/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE this eyeshadow palette!!! I feel like it is so easy to create a super easy natural everyday eye look with this palette.These shadows feel like high-end ones and blend so easily. I seriously cannot believe that it is only $3!!! Will repurchase again and again!