wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Great! Just as good as too faced and urban decay!

on 5/21/2014 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

One time I took a shower while wearing this and when I came out and the eyeshadow was still on. I wasn't even using a primer. This is ridiculously amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I can't believe how good these are for the price.
Aside from the packagain, these eyeshadows could easily be high-end!

I absolutely love the colour "browbone" as an innercorner-highlighter, and the colour "eyelid" is also really beautiful as an all over lidcolour, if you're going for that really light-natural look. I like how it has a tint of pink in it. The textures of these eyeshadows are super "creamy", soft and intense pigmentation.

The reason why I can't give this 5, is because I'm not crazy about the "crease" colour.
I find it way to pigmented and shimmery to go into my crease.
Also the packagain isn't that great. I haven't dropped it or anything, but one of the colours for some reason broke.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this trio! The colors are natural and highly pigmented! The application is smooth and the eyeshadow is smooth and buttery! There is some fallout though which is why I gave this product four stars but overall, I love it! Plus, it's dirt cheap. Only $2.99! GOOD LUCK!

on 5/24/2012 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I. Love. This. Palette. Its absolutely perfect for the summer time. WnW makes great shadows- they are so creamy, smooth, and pigmented. They feel soft on my eyelid and glide on very nicely.
-The brow bone shade is great because it is not overly pigmented and just adds a nice shimmer that catches the light in the prettiest way.
-The crease color is the only one that doesn't "wow" me, but I don't hate it. Its just a dark brown with shimmer.
-The LID shade is my fav. It is sorta a dupe for "Sin" by Urban Decay, but with more golden undertones than pink. I like to wear it alone for days when I want to look natural.
This is an awesome palette girls. And for $3.99? You have to get it.

on 2/27/2012 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I would have never purchased this if it wasn't for so many youtubers RAVING about this. These colors are absolutely gorgeous! They are a tad frosty for my liking, but I love them anyways. They are so pigmented! Crazy pigmented! Also, all three colors are MAC dupes, which is very nice. These are so smooth and beautiful. Love how the shadows are labeled but I like to do it like this: Pink all over lid, brown in outer corner and crease, white on browbone and inner corner. My only complaint about these is that they fade like crazy withing a few hours, EVEN with Urban Decay Primer Potion, which makes everything last! I love this and will always repurchase. I got it Top Foods(lol) for $3, so this is crazy inexpensive and definitely worth it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm pretty pleased with this product, it's worth the three dollar price tag, and much more. I agree with other reviwers that it is very shimmpery to pair all 3 together, but everyone has a matte brown to put in the crease. I really liked the look I could create with this very simple, yet still dramatic enough for us make-up girls. I don't love the look of the packaging, but hey the price makes up for it.

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

LOVE
This is great for a natural look. It may be shimmery but no one can really notice it is on if you go lightly.
Price: 3 bucks. Beat that :)
Packaging: Have you peeled back the back? directionsss
Overall: My favorite eyeshadow by far
Look:
Eyelid on eyelid, crease on inner side and throughout crease starting heavy and getting lighter and browbone on browbone and a brushing on top.