Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/11/2017 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love the pink and brown in this trio - the white is perfect for highlighting. I find that these browns and pinks are very similar to Silent treatment and Sweet as Candy - being a pink and brown with a cream, but I still love them.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a necessary staple in my collection. Every color is perfect, and I would recommend it for anyone. For the price, this trio is a steal. The light color is great for highlighting the brow bone and the inner corner, the crease color looks good on its own, and the pink-champagne color is one of the prettiest eyeshadows I've come across. A+++

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hands down the best of the Color Icon permanent line trios. All the others have one unusable color (usually the crease which looks super pretty in the pan and turns out pitch black once applied) but this one has 3 perfect shades that look great together. You can have your eye make up done in 3 minutes with this trio (especially if you use good brushes) and it is one of only two (the other being I'm getting sunburned) that doesn't need any eye primer to show up to full potency. Can't go wrong with this trio, best one out there and better than many high end eyeshadows.

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is one of my most used palettes. In fact, I used it almost exclusively for months and I still haven't made a complete dent into any of the shadows. The neutrals are excellent for everyday, not boring matte but not glitter bomb sparkly either. Just the perfect hint of shine, especially on the eyelid shade. I would say that it's a sort of eggshell finish. They're very pigmented and long lasting with primer. The packaging is the standard cheapo Wet n Wild so I'd be careful traveling with it, but the shadows haven't cracked on me yet. Also appreciated the labels on the shades when I was first starting with eyeshadow. Definitely worth picking up.

I have alot if palettes but I've used this daily for the last year for the highlighter and pink. I love using this for the browbone and the pink for the center to make the eyes pop or a transition color. I also would use the brown when I would take my makeup to work when I was running late I would just run it across the crease of depth. I would pack this and use all three and get superior results in lazy sleepy bathroom applications. This, colorstay whipped, and mascara...good to go. Lol but I use this when doing my makeup good, and I love the white. It's one of the best ever and it's dirt cheap, it's shimmery but not disco kind but one the reflects light subtly it's so good for the browbone....I use the under urban decay primer, last eight hours, finely milled, good soft texture and pigmentation. The packaging is cheap hasn't broke on me or anything.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this palette a while ago, and for whatever reason, I've decided to pan it. I absolutely adore the eyelid shade -- a sparkly pink champagne. The midtone brown is alright, and the browbrone shade is pretty good. The winner though is the eyelid shade. I wish WnW would carry it as a single!

on 11/5/2014 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the few makeup staples that I continue to purchase time and time again. The highlight is by far the best color I have ever found, second to Urban Decays bootycall. this is my go-to everyday look, but I use the highlight with almost every look. It stays put all day and for the price, I will never stop repurchasing it!!!

on 10/12/2014 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Another winner from Wet 'n Wild! Many reviewers have commented on the shimmeriness of this palette and it's true, this is more shimmery than Sweet as Candy (which is also definitely worth getting.) I don't find the shimmer too frosty, however (I'm looking at you, Neutrogena crease proof eye sticks) but maybe that's because I don't wear my shadows with primer. Without primer, the crease color, which I use as a lid color, shows up as dark and shimmery on my medium Asian skin, perfect for evening. For day I go with the crease color in the Sweet as Candy palette. Love this brand, love these eye shadows. The name may be juvenile but who cares? Quality and price are amazing, P.S. Applicators are indeed pretty terrible, but who cares, and they do work in a pinch. It's nice that the company cares enough to put them there.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Great! Just as good as too faced and urban decay!

on 5/21/2014 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

One time I took a shower while wearing this and when I came out and the eyeshadow was still on. I wasn't even using a primer. This is ridiculously amazing.