wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/22/2017 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Wet n wild has great shadows at steal prices.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow trios ever! My favorite shade is the lid shade 😍 It goes with so many looks! The pigmentation is amazing as well. The only downside is the crease shade. I sometimes experience fall out and I wish it was a matte shade, not a glittery shade. But overall, it's an awesome trio for the price. 👍🏼

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

My favourite Wet 'n' Wild trio and actually, my favourite every day palette ever.

I find that these crease a bit too soon for my liking (5 hours) but that's easily remedied with a primer. I like the white NYX one in the little pot.

This is perfect for a light wash of colour and definition on the eye, and completely fool-proof when you're in a rush. I use my fingers - the bottom shade gets smeared all over the eyelid and then I put the darker one up to about where my iris starts, and just above my crease. I never use the top shade on myself. These shadows are so creamy that blending with a clean finger still looks lovely.

The peachy bottom shade is also my HG highlighter when lightly tapped on with a finger (I'm just a hair lighter than NW15). Somehow, although it's very shimmery, the glitter particles are barely perceptible. I've included a very zoomed in, untouched picture because I feel more people need to get on this train! I've used the shadows as highlighters on very dark skin too, with beautiful results. Up to about NC/NW30 you can get away with just the top or bottom shades, but from then on I like to use the darkest shade as a base highlight in varying intensity and add the lighter ones on top. They look too ashy otherwise.

I love this little trio and will continue to buy it for as long as it's being produced. Cheap, great quality, and looks good on literally everybody. This is the epitome of Good Makeup.

on 4/21/2013 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Walking on Eggshells, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways....

Pros:
Beautiful colors
Pigmentation
Longevity
Blendability
Price

Cons:
Slight fallout

The colors are all so useful and gorgeous. They're not at all glittery, but all have a shimmer to them. The browbone color is a light off-white (eggshell lol), the lid color is a lovely, unique peach, and the crease is a coppery brown that isn't as dark as it looks in the pan. But it's really the price to quality ratio on this product is what's most amazing about it. These are UD quality shadows for only about $3!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have lots and lots of high end shadows. I have been totally neglecting them because of this little palette. It is the perfect everyday eye look for me. I can either use the Lid shade as an all over wash of color on days when I dont need to much drama or I can use all three shades and create a nice dimensional eye look. It isn't too dark that it looks "smokey" or night time. You could easily smoke it out though with the help of a darker bronze shadow or dark brown if you felt like it. They are all shimmery though, which might not be everyones thing. I sometimes balance out the look a bit with a matte highlight (WnW brule is my HG matte highlight color). I love how small the actual palette is but how much product you get. This is PERFECT for traveling. Compact, 3 amazing colors all in one, and dirt cheap so that if something does happen to it, it is easily replaceable at any drugstore or big box store for under 4 bucks. Colors are extremely pigmented, what you see in the pan is what you get on your eyes. And they are smooth and buttery. They can have a bit of fall out, but I haven't had any real issues yet. I will definitely repurchase again and again!

-Pretty, natural colours
-Creamy, blendable and very pigmented shadows
-Very affordable!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this trio. The main thing that made me want to buy it was because of the colors and that I heard good things on the internet. All three eyeshadows in this trio are very pigmented. One swipe with my finger is enough for me to pat it on my eyelid area. They are also soft as well. These colors are shimmery, but not too shimmery which is what I like. Another thing I like is that these colors are versatile, I can easily get a daytime or nighttime look with this trio. Overall, I love this palette, and for the price, you can't beat it. I will definitely purchase other colors in this line.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great neutral trio, I have it in my makeup collection. You can create day or evening looks with this, and it isn't overly shimmery. Plus, very affordable.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product! This trio features 3 wonderful eyeshadows that you can get a ton of use out of. The first is the highlight: a creamy white-ish color that is silky smooth and glides on with no trouble what so ever (this can be said of all of these shadows). Next is the crease color: a gorg brown with a tiny amount of shimmer (perfecto!). And then finally the lid color: a beautiful pink with mini flecks of golden sparkles. I absolutely love all three of these! They're just great. And my favorite part of all: the pigmentation! My biggest problem with a lot of shadows is that they're chalky and not pigmented and you have to build them up. These shadows have tons of pigmentation that you don't have to build up and they glide on like silk. Love, love, love!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

i love this eyeshadow quad... lately i have gotten over wearing bright colored eyeshadows and love my neutrals... and this quad im always grabbing... the price is dirt cheap, colors are very pigmented, and u get a lot of eyeshadow,,, and its super convinent being able to buy it at ur local drug store... wet n wild is definitely stepping up there game... if u dont already have this what are u waiting for?