Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily age: 18 & Under
Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow trios ever! My favorite shade is the lid shade 😍 It goes with so many looks! The pigmentation is amazing as well. The only downside is the crease shade. I sometimes experience fall out and I wish it was a matte shade, not a glittery shade. But overall, it's an awesome trio for the price. 👍🏼

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this trio. The main thing that made me want to buy it was because of the colors and that I heard good things on the internet. All three eyeshadows in this trio are very pigmented. One swipe with my finger is enough for me to pat it on my eyelid area. They are also soft as well. These colors are shimmery, but not too shimmery which is what I like. Another thing I like is that these colors are versatile, I can easily get a daytime or nighttime look with this trio. Overall, I love this palette, and for the price, you can't beat it. I will definitely purchase other colors in this line.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product! This trio features 3 wonderful eyeshadows that you can get a ton of use out of. The first is the highlight: a creamy white-ish color that is silky smooth and glides on with no trouble what so ever (this can be said of all of these shadows). Next is the crease color: a gorg brown with a tiny amount of shimmer (perfecto!). And then finally the lid color: a beautiful pink with mini flecks of golden sparkles. I absolutely love all three of these! They're just great. And my favorite part of all: the pigmentation! My biggest problem with a lot of shadows is that they're chalky and not pigmented and you have to build them up. These shadows have tons of pigmentation that you don't have to build up and they glide on like silk. Love, love, love!

Video Reviews & Tutorials