Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/22/2017 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Wet n wild has great shadows at steal prices.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received these again as a gift (duplicate) this is my fave wnw trio I put the old one in my bag. Everyone needs a trio like this that’s simple, straightforward & chic. But not to mention cheap. I’m in early retirement due to disability so I don’t have lots of money to spend I really should ditch my high end makeup habit & though I won’t it’s nice to have options like this. $2.79 (I was told how much it costed). The packaging doesn’t do much to protect the product welp whatcha gonna do. #winnng

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow trios ever! My favorite shade is the lid shade 😍 It goes with so many looks! The pigmentation is amazing as well. The only downside is the crease shade. I sometimes experience fall out and I wish it was a matte shade, not a glittery shade. But overall, it's an awesome trio for the price. 👍🏼

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

My favourite Wet 'n' Wild trio and actually, my favourite every day palette ever.

I find that these crease a bit too soon for my liking (5 hours) but that's easily remedied with a primer. I like the white NYX one in the little pot.

This is perfect for a light wash of colour and definition on the eye, and completely fool-proof when you're in a rush. I use my fingers - the bottom shade gets smeared all over the eyelid and then I put the darker one up to about where my iris starts, and just above my crease. I never use the top shade on myself. These shadows are so creamy that blending with a clean finger still looks lovely.

The peachy bottom shade is also my HG highlighter when lightly tapped on with a finger (I'm just a hair lighter than NW15). Somehow, although it's very shimmery, the glitter particles are barely perceptible. I've included a very zoomed in, untouched picture because I feel more people need to get on this train! I've used the shadows as highlighters on very dark skin too, with beautiful results. Up to about NC/NW30 you can get away with just the top or bottom shades, but from then on I like to use the darkest shade as a base highlight in varying intensity and add the lighter ones on top. They look too ashy otherwise.

I love this little trio and will continue to buy it for as long as it's being produced. Cheap, great quality, and looks good on literally everybody. This is the epitome of Good Makeup.

on 9/19/2015 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This palette is almost perfect. I wish I could get rid of the middle crease shade as I never touch brown eye shadows. It just does nothing to compliment my coloring. I'm blonde, green eyed, and very pale (neutral leaning yellow). Other than that though... I don't have a single complaint. Wet n Wild makes AMAZING eye shadows. I find them comparable to Urban Decay in terms of pigmentation and (buttery) texture.

I absolutely love the lid shade. It is a medium champagne beige color. This shade is perfect for making my green eyes pop - without looking overdone/clown-y on my pale skin. I wouldn't limit it to pale skin nor green eyes though. The champagne color is a pretty universal shade and would flatter many eye/skin combos. It reminds me of one of my favorite Too Faced eye shadows - Silk Teddy. I own Silk Teddy in the TF Natural Eye palette. In all honesty I think I love them equally. Both are wonderful.

The highlighter shade is nice, too. It's a light cream color. There's nothing wrong with it whatsoever but I find myself only bothering with it if I'm adding in a crease color too. The brow color (highlighter) definitely completes an eye look.

I will force myself to use the crease color from this trio next time I'm sporting a spray tan. For the record I've repurchased Walking On Eggshells several times since 2008. The lid color is worth it to me to buy another even if i didn't touch the other two as much. But at $3, who cares.

OK WET AND WILD. I LOVE LIPSTICKS, BLUSH BUTTT. CANT DO THE SHADO W THING
MAJOR FALL OUT, IT JUST GETS EVERYWHERE. ALSO YOU HAVE TO PILE IT ON AND USE A BASE OR PRIMER FOR THESE TO SHOW UP. I PICKED UP LIMITED EDITION TO THES *YOUTUBE-FEARLESS FEMME* BUT RETURNED SOME OF THEM DUE TO THE WEAR NOT BEING GOOD AND ALLTHE FALLOUT, I MEAN I HAD SHADOW EVERYWHERE

on 4/21/2013 12:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Walking on Eggshells, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways....

Pros:
Beautiful colors
Pigmentation
Longevity
Blendability
Price

Cons:
Slight fallout

The colors are all so useful and gorgeous. They're not at all glittery, but all have a shimmer to them. The browbone color is a light off-white (eggshell lol), the lid color is a lovely, unique peach, and the crease is a coppery brown that isn't as dark as it looks in the pan. But it's really the price to quality ratio on this product is what's most amazing about it. These are UD quality shadows for only about $3!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have lots and lots of high end shadows. I have been totally neglecting them because of this little palette. It is the perfect everyday eye look for me. I can either use the Lid shade as an all over wash of color on days when I dont need to much drama or I can use all three shades and create a nice dimensional eye look. It isn't too dark that it looks "smokey" or night time. You could easily smoke it out though with the help of a darker bronze shadow or dark brown if you felt like it. They are all shimmery though, which might not be everyones thing. I sometimes balance out the look a bit with a matte highlight (WnW brule is my HG matte highlight color). I love how small the actual palette is but how much product you get. This is PERFECT for traveling. Compact, 3 amazing colors all in one, and dirt cheap so that if something does happen to it, it is easily replaceable at any drugstore or big box store for under 4 bucks. Colors are extremely pigmented, what you see in the pan is what you get on your eyes. And they are smooth and buttery. They can have a bit of fall out, but I haven't had any real issues yet. I will definitely repurchase again and again!

-Pretty, natural colours
-Creamy, blendable and very pigmented shadows
-Very affordable!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this trio. The main thing that made me want to buy it was because of the colors and that I heard good things on the internet. All three eyeshadows in this trio are very pigmented. One swipe with my finger is enough for me to pat it on my eyelid area. They are also soft as well. These colors are shimmery, but not too shimmery which is what I like. Another thing I like is that these colors are versatile, I can easily get a daytime or nighttime look with this trio. Overall, I love this palette, and for the price, you can't beat it. I will definitely purchase other colors in this line.