wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/6/2015 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I actually love this and this is really cheap and really good quality

on 10/27/2013 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I learned how to use eyeshadow from this palette. It's great for beginners because it's cheap, easily available, and it tells you exactly where to put each shade. The pigmentation is fantastic (very comparable to Urban Decay shadows!), and the look is so wearable! I would highly recommend this palette for anyone who is learning where to put eyeshadows. It's small and compact too, so it's great to throw into your purse for touch ups as well.

The shades in this trio are close dupes for Urban Decay shadows as well! They aren't exact, but very similar! The eyelid color is similar to Sin, the crease color is similar to Smog, and the brow bone color is similar to Virgin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this today because of how much I love my Color Icon 8 pan palette (comfort zone). I thought these were really pretty neutrals but different colors than in comfort zone. It's definitely more of a light, natural trio so if you're looking for popping colors this isn't it. But great pigmentation, great 'creamy' texture, just like their larger palettes. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think it's kind of obvious that people rave over these eyeshadows but I'm just adding in to say that I'm a part of that rave. Wet n' Wild has really blown everyone out of the water with their eyeshadows. This one especially is super cool since it's naturally cool colors. I especially love the crease color in this one and I sometimes just want to wear it alone. It's so prettyyy! This is a must-have product for everyone. Don't turn this down when you see it! BUY IT!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

AWESOMENESS!!!!!!! The colours are strangely buttery, not like the other WnW eyeshadows, and are very pigmented! I don't know why this isn't the first one I bought! The browbone colour is very pretty and can also be used as highlighter on your face. The crease colour is a nice brown and kinda caramel-y. The eyelid colour is the most gorgeous colour in the WORLD!!!
It's a really pretty shimmery pink. I think every beginner should have one in their collection!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm in love with this eyeshadow trio! The colors are so pigmented for $3.00 or so. This is an amazing product! The eyeshadows are so amazing and soft. You only need a little bit of product on your brush to get a little bit of color. Amazing! :)

on 10/28/2012 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've never bought a wet 'n' wild palette before, and I saw this at Meijer on sale bogo 50% off, so I bought Walking on Eggshells on a whim because I've seen it on so many beauty blogs.

I am very impressed by this product, each shadow is so velvety and very pigmented. I also love the color combo! Though it's a hit or miss with skin tones, it looked great on me and made my green eyes pop.

I'm very glad I bought this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought into the hype over this, and the hype is true! I wanted nice, neutral colors that I could wear everyday to school. The colors are very pigmented, but look nice and natural on my eyes. I know lots of people don't like shimmery colors, but these really brighten my eyes and bring out the color. The pink is a nice, light color. It's not too dark. The brown can sometimes have a bit of an orange tint to it on me, but if I blend it, it's fine. The cream color looks a bit more white in the package than it does on my eyes, which is good, since I really don't like using a chalky white as a highlight. Like I said before, the colors are very pigmented, and they have little fallout. The staying power is okay. If I put a primer under it, it will stay through the school day. Overall, for the price, the product is amazing. I'd definitely buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a gorgeous palette with all the eyeshadows containing shimmer. May be a tad intimidating to matte lovers (like myself) since it is very shimmery but it's definitely worth the risk! The neturals all come together so beautifuly! I'm a glasses wearer so I want the shadows to be visible behind my frames but not overpowering: this does the trick. The shadows are somewhat sheer but does not lack pigmentation at all. The 'Eyelid' color is a sheer but pigmented nude, ballerina pink. The 'Crease' is a soft brown with bronze undertones. I was a bit disappointed in this shadow because it was actually lighter on my crease rather than in the palette. Lastly, the 'Browbone' shade is a beautiful snowflake white, gives off a nice highlight. The price is awesome! I paid $2.99. This is a huge hit Wet 'n' Wild!

on 7/24/2011 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

best drugstore eyeshadow ever!! the colors are very pigmented and silky smooth, and its long lasting. i dont use an eye primer and these shadows barely creased(not enough to notice) the eyelid color is my favorite!! its so pretty!! definitely recommend!! the colors go really well together too. if your at at the drugstore definitely pick this up even if your not looking for eyeshadow the price makes it even better! im even gonna go tmrw to get more of these new wet n wild shadows