Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

on 2/24/2017 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Wet N Wild. Aside from the monniker, which sounds like a topless bar or unclothed performer name, you make some DANG good eye shadow (though I wish you had more mattes to choose from). 'Walking on Eggshells' is a smooth and silky hit ! One of my fave shimmery assortments - beautiful on basically everyone (especially the champagne-y pink), though the light shade is not my first choice for highlighting super dark complexions. And for three bucks !! - Don't pee your pants.

on 12/7/2016 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Price/quality this is amazing. Flattering colors, very pigmented and blendable. Great for every day. Quality is comparable to high end. And it's almost for free!

on 5/1/2016 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This product only gets 4, because I only use one of the shades (the pink one). I feel as if that one just is better than the other two, and it is literally the BEST HIGHLIGHTER EVER. No chunks of glitter, just a sheen that is so beautiful, and SUPER pigmented. I use this in the inner corners and on my cupids bow each day. More than gladly buy a whole new one just to get that pink shade again. It's not even super pink, it's just very natural and the best eyeshadow ever.

Maybe I just haven't gotten past the top layer of the other two, but every time I try to use them, they are just so chalky and glittery.

Love, a staple in my makeup bag

on 3/30/2016 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very good product, especially for the price. Worth every penny. As many others have said before me, these eyeshadows are buttery, pigmented, easy to blend and generally pleasant to use. I plan on investing on more WnW eyeshadows, as the quality is stunning for the price.
You often get what you pay for with makeup, but not in this case. My only gripe is the packaging; I find the case harder to open than it should be.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

The pigmentation on these is insane!!! I created an every day eye look with this and it didn't even take me 10 minutes to do so. I did a first impressions on camera, and I have to say I am SUPER pleased with this trio. The formula is super creamy to the touch, no fallout, very pigmented, I didn't even have to wear a primer underneath these shades, the highlight colors are even more pigmented than the ones in my high end palettes. WIN!

on 11/15/2015 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a product that definitely lived up to the hype for me. On my very fair neutral skin, the shades show up beautifully and they blend effortlessly. The shadows are highly pigmented and the staying power is really good over a primer. I haven't tried this without a primer because I have very oily lids, and oily skin in general, but with a primer I can get through the better portion of a working day without worrying about overly obvious creasing. This inexpensive little trio performs better than some of the more expensive shadows I own. I usually use the bottom two shades on the lid and pull in a matte shade for the crease and blending out, since all of the shadows in this trio are high shine. The packaging is nothing special, but it feels sturdy enough and hasn't cracked on me yet. This would be great for traveling. I highly recommend checking this trio out if you're looking for a quick and easy neutral palette.

on 11/6/2015 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I actually love this and this is really cheap and really good quality

on 5/9/2015 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I just started getting into eyeshadow, and after hearing the hype, I picked up this cute little trio at Target for $3. These shadows are so soft and buttery!! I honestly couldn't believe they were from the drugstore! The quality is just about as good as my Too Faced Natural Eyes palette. Over my Fergie primer, these don't crease and last virtually all day, with minor fading (I wear them for 12+ hours). All three shadows are shimmer. My favorite of the trio is the pinky champagne eyelid color. It goes really well with my fair skin, and doesn't look too frosty. The crease color can pull a little red, but still looks nice! The crease and lid color complement each other very nicely. All the shadows blend very nicely together. The only shade I don't really use is the brow bone one- I mainly use it for my inner corner. It's the one color thats a little more on the dry side. Love this little drugstore gem! With its cheap price and great quality there's no reason to not give it a try.

on 4/13/2015 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Such a pretty natural eyeshadow set. It's very easy to work with, so if you are a beginner this will be great for you. It's also great even if you've been doing makeup for years. Just a great eyeshadow palette to have and use for a quick, nice look.

on 4/11/2015 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have very sensitive eye area, In general I don't prefer to use any eyeshadow except mac. But suprisingly wet'n'wild didn't gave any bad effect to my lids. Colors are perfect for everyday make up. Price is also good. So I can briefly recommend this to everyone.