wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/21/2017 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful, beautiful beautiful eyeshadows. Compete with MAC and Urban Decay quality. The Browbone shade is, a lil powdery but on me makes for a great icy highlight. Soft, pigmented, just a swipe will do. That eyelid shade sometimes I just swipe on and be done. Crease shade blends into the crease and outer corner so easily. Recommend for everyone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I pity the fool that doesn't AT THE VERY LEAST try any of the Wet 'N' Wild eyeshadow palette's, because they are all magnificent quality for the price. Many of the eyeshadows are dupes for higher quality shadows, and while I have never owned any UD or MAC shadows (I am 17. I do not have a job. And makeup is EXPENSIVE) I have to say, these are probably some of the best quality shadows I have ever owned, and they are extremely cheap!

i loooove these eye shadows ! i love this combination and looks so amazing on !
- highly pigmented
- easy blending
- nice natural look
i am in love w/ this trio and its less then like 4 $ so its soooo amazing !

on 2/27/2012 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've yet to be disapointed with Wet 'N' Wild products ! These colors are beautiful and blend amazingly. I really love there products. I don't know what eyeshadows but I've heard these three eyeshadows are MAC dupes.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love this trio! Well actually the whole color icon series is great as a whole brand! The lid color is absolutely beautiful, and so pretty just alone! The crease color is wonderful as well, and the highlight is just as great(: These colors are very rich and smooth, and EXTREMELY pigmented! Its so great, and for only 2.99 where can you go wrong?!! I will defiantly be buying more eye shadows!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I love love this eyeshadow trio! It's so pigmented, creamy, and easy to blend, and it super cheap. But, like alot of other reviewers have stated, it's very very frosty, so if you don't like frosty eye shadow, you probably won't like this, but otherwise I'd say go, and try this one out.[;

I love this eyeshadow trio soo much! This was only $2.99 at walmart and that is dirt cheap! Pigmentation is amazing, I wore this to school without a eyelid primer and the color was still on! Perfect for everyday school neutral look.Love itt

on 7/25/2015 11:28:00 PM

Pros:

-Very smooth and buttery

-Fall out is minimal (But there is some)

-Blendable

-Buildable pigmentation

Cons:

-Eyelid shade may look frosty

-The shimmer may not be everyones cup of tea

-Package would break easily

I would recommend wearing a primer to get the best results. :) It is fairly long wearing and average pigmentation on bare skin. Overall, I really like this trio and would repurchase. For me, it would be awesome if there was a matte version.

4.5/5 Stars

I love this eyeshadow trio! I thought I would try it because it was really inexpensive and it looked like a dupe for some of the eyeshadows in the naked palette. These eyeshadows are really pigmented and easy to blend out. The only reason it got 4 stars instead of 5 is because these shadows are EXTREMELY shimmery and it looks like a shimmer bomb went off on your eyelids, but if you just use a little bit and blend out, it will look PERFECT!

on 7/24/2013 8:39:00 PM

This was the first eyehsadow pallet I ever bought. Although its a trio I think it's an excellent trio. It's good for beginners to know which colour goes where and the colours are also not so wild which I like. It's affordable and it gives a great amount of shadow which some do not. Overall I give it a 4/5 and a yes to repurchasing.