wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

High quality, long-lasting pigment for an unbeatable price

on 12/21/2017 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful, beautiful beautiful eyeshadows. Compete with MAC and Urban Decay quality. The Browbone shade is, a lil powdery but on me makes for a great icy highlight. Soft, pigmented, just a swipe will do. That eyelid shade sometimes I just swipe on and be done. Crease shade blends into the crease and outer corner so easily. Recommend for everyone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is some of the best eyeshadow I own. It's very soft, pigmented, and smooth. I don't wear it often because I don't go for the shimmer as much, but it is the best. If they had a matte version, I would be all over it.

on 10/29/2017 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is one of those products I've purchased, repurchased and purchased again. Years ago I started buying WnW eye shadows because of MUA and they are still some of my favorite shadows. This palette is perfect for everyday use. I particularly love the eyelid shade.

on 9/30/2017 11:36:00 AM

I have several palettes and observed that they were not really pigmented . But I changed my brush ( to a fluffy one ) and now the eyeshadows work perfectly. The sheen is beautiful and the Color is unique . Good for every day look and safe enough even for the gym . The three colors give a wide option , I often use one shade only or two shades and they all look so good . Love them and so cheap !

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is so great, I use it a lot. Nice flattering shades, pigmented, buttery texture without fallout. A little drugstore gem.

I know everybody loves this trio, but they are not for me. I can't get good color payoff and it creases on my at about 6 hours. This is fine if I'm just running errands but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.

on 11/21/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE this eyeshadow palette!!! I feel like it is so easy to create a super easy natural everyday eye look with this palette.These shadows feel like high-end ones and blend so easily. I seriously cannot believe that it is only $3!!! Will repurchase again and again!

on 9/2/2016 7:07:00 PM

I started using this a few years ago when someone said the browbone shade was a dupe for UD venus in the first basics palette. I used that shade everyday for a brow highlight but was running low and some of it cracked. I got this for I think $3 and have used the brow color in Venus' place ever since. It's a nice white/creamy shimmery frosty color. I strictly use it for my browbone, nothing else. And honestly, have never touched the other 2 colors Not sure why, maybe because I have so many other things to use but maybe one day I will try them instead of just tossing when i'm done with the white. I use this almost everyday because it's just a simple no brainer look for work with a matte nude on the lid and light brown in he crease. I use a fluffy brush to pick some up and swipe on, diffuses it a little bit so it's not too intense. Have gotten compliments on it. I think it's worth a try for $3. Will continue to repurchase.

I'm a teacher so I need a product that is cheap but not too overdone for everyday. This product is great. I mix the brown and pink for a light wash over the eye with a little highlight on the brow bone. Perfect for everyday and easy to repurchase.