Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is some of the best eyeshadow I own. It's very soft, pigmented, and smooth. I don't wear it often because I don't go for the shimmer as much, but it is the best. If they had a matte version, I would be all over it.

on 10/29/2017 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is one of those products I've purchased, repurchased and purchased again. Years ago I started buying WnW eye shadows because of MUA and they are still some of my favorite shadows. This palette is perfect for everyday use. I particularly love the eyelid shade.

on 9/30/2017 11:36:00 AM

I have several palettes and observed that they were not really pigmented . But I changed my brush ( to a fluffy one ) and now the eyeshadows work perfectly. The sheen is beautiful and the Color is unique . Good for every day look and safe enough even for the gym . The three colors give a wide option , I often use one shade only or two shades and they all look so good . Love them and so cheap !

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is so great, I use it a lot. Nice flattering shades, pigmented, buttery texture without fallout. A little drugstore gem.

I know everybody loves this trio, but they are not for me. I can't get good color payoff and it creases on my at about 6 hours. This is fine if I'm just running errands but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.

on 11/21/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE this eyeshadow palette!!! I feel like it is so easy to create a super easy natural everyday eye look with this palette.These shadows feel like high-end ones and blend so easily. I seriously cannot believe that it is only $3!!! Will repurchase again and again!

on 9/2/2016 7:07:00 PM

I started using this a few years ago when someone said the browbone shade was a dupe for UD venus in the first basics palette. I used that shade everyday for a brow highlight but was running low and some of it cracked. I got this for I think $3 and have used the brow color in Venus' place ever since. It's a nice white/creamy shimmery frosty color. I strictly use it for my browbone, nothing else. And honestly, have never touched the other 2 colors Not sure why, maybe because I have so many other things to use but maybe one day I will try them instead of just tossing when i'm done with the white. I use this almost everyday because it's just a simple no brainer look for work with a matte nude on the lid and light brown in he crease. I use a fluffy brush to pick some up and swipe on, diffuses it a little bit so it's not too intense. Have gotten compliments on it. I think it's worth a try for $3. Will continue to repurchase.

I'm a teacher so I need a product that is cheap but not too overdone for everyday. This product is great. I mix the brown and pink for a light wash over the eye with a little highlight on the brow bone. Perfect for everyday and easy to repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Really cheap, and it's my daily trio shadow. I would definitely buy this again if I lose this.

on 3/1/2016 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My only experience with Wet n wild was from years and years back, when I picked up some of their products that happened to be complete misses. I thought that was just the quality of the brand and never really went near them again. That was, until I decided to go cruelty free and saw the brand being mentioned again and again as inexpensive and with a lot of good products. Finally I caved and got this, after hearing it was such a good Mac dupe again and again. I couldn't have been more shocked when I opened this and swatched it. (I think I might even have let out a terribly dramatic gasp!) It's like silk against the pad of your finger, and it swatches beautifully. Now I've only ever used this with a primer (because no eye shadow stays put on my oily lids without it), but it stays on and looks beautiful all day long. I'm usually all for applying eye shadow with brushes, especially as to contaminate the shadows as little as possible. But with this one I find myself wanting to make an exception, simply because of the lovely texture and formula of the shadows. I will definitely buy more of these in the future. Not all their trios are vegan, but this one is!