Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product so much! I got it as a gift and I never really thought of using it because the colors didn't really appeal to me, and i had so many other eyeshadows to play with. I personally don't like this as an eyeshadow at all, but the EYELID SHADE! Oh lord! Its GORGEOUS as a highlighter! Same goes with the browbone shade but the eyelid one is much more intense! Its not glittery so it gives a really beautiful glow! I use it a lot more often than my champagne pop highlighter by becca. I often mix the eyelid shade with some betty lou-manizer from the balm to make the perfect non-glittery super intense highlighter, and mixing it with something a little darker helps the color look better on me (since i'm on the darker side).
TL;DR This eyeshadow trio works amazing as a highlighter. And it's only $3. Thank me later. :)

This product gives great pigmentation the only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because it has a lot of fallout .

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

It blends so nicely and I think it looks nice on all skin tones

on 7/5/2015 10:11:00 PM

Love!!!

on 4/8/2015 4:14:00 PM

These are my go to eyeshadows. The pigmentation is soo good and everything just blends soo easily together. I tend to not use the browbone color as much as I would like to because I prefer a more matte color, but I use this to highlight my inner corner. Love love love it. It is my most used eyeshadow.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is absolutely amazing. I only got it a few days ago, but as soon as I swatched these eyeshadows I thought they were great. I had high hopes for this little trio as I've heard about this on youtube, so I was expecting it to be quite good, but I love this more than I thought I would. The colours all compliment each other really well, and are VERY pigmented, which is amazing for such an affordable palette. The shades compliment my blue eyes really nicely, but I'm sure they compliment all eye colours. They stay on my eyes for ages, about 5 or 6 hours at least on me, and that is without a base or primer. I can't get enough of this, and I have a feeling I will use this quite a lot for school. I highly recommend this palette! As I live in the UK, I ordered this from Amazon for only a few pounds.

I really like it. It's like a dupe for the Naked Basics palette. And it's also the perfect everyday eye makeup. I absolutely love it!

on 9/21/2014 6:55:00 PM

This is one of my all-time favorite eyeshadows! It's cheap but the quality is awesome. The colors are pigmented and with primer, they stay on pretty much the whole day. I don't care much for the highlighter shade, but the eyelid and crease shades are great. The only con is the annoying packaging. It was very difficult to open the eyeshadow when I first got it haha.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

HOLY.
GRAIL.
EYESHADOW.

Seriously. This is my favorite neutral eye palette in the whole drugstore. Color payoff is amazing. Pigmentation is amazing. One light tap is enough for a sheer champagne-pink (I use the eyelid shade the most) wash of color on my lid. The crease shade is a nice, light-medium brown for definition without being too harsh. I don't use the browbone shade much, because I prefer to use Wet n Wild Brulee for browbones just because it's matte. But seriously.. The only way Wet n Wild could make these better is to make the shadows less crumbly. I've broken a palette already, but i guess that's the price to pay for buttery soft eyeshadows. Everyone must buy.

I love this. These colors work for almost all occasions. These are my most used eyeshadows and it's cheap. I would definitely buy this again.