Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/29/2017 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Holy Moly... this stuff is so blendable! I really love this stuff. I own so many high end eyeshadows and at first I was hesitant on buying it. But my friend recommended it for me and I thought "Well it's $3 so what's the big deal" AND I FLIPPING LOVE THIS. I really love this. The pigmentation is great. IT BLENDS GREAT. And you know what? The crease and lid shades match luscious and cobbler from the sweet peach palette SO FLIPPING GOOD. They are perfect dupes. Practically the same. I was so happy about this too because I wore those two shades from the sweet peach palette everyday. and everyday, I felt ashamed for wearing only those two shades and using them up... NOT ANYMORE I FEEL GREAT. The packaging is a bit cheap. But, who gives??? It does the job of not letting it getting contaminated. The texture, the pigmentation, and how it blends, is how you would find a high end eyeshadow. AND DAMN... for $3? I feel like i'm dreaming.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Found my eyeshadow fave of the moment :) I'm seriously never ceasing to be impressed with WnW powders- blushes, bronzers and shadows. It's one area they do consistently well. The pigmentation, shimmer, creaminess and longitivity of these shadows rivals the highest of the high end. Seriously, packaging aside they're top quality and their reviews speak to that.
The colors in this palette are great everyday-wear shades- your pale champagne gold, your light dusty mauvey rose, and your medium golden bronze. They are pigmented and shimmery and not chalky in the least. I didn't experience any fallout either!
The price is a steal- not to mention it was BOGO on WnW cosmetics at CVS. You simply cannot beat these for the price.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I stumbled upon this trio at a drugstore about 6 years ago while looking for a wearable pink eyeshadow, and I've had this product in my kit ever since. I even wore it at my wedding a few months ago, while going for a romantic look.
The packaging isn't anything to get excited about, although I've never had the clear lid break off, so it seems sturdy enough. The top "browbone" color is an eggshell/champagne, and the "crease" middle shadow is a soft brown/bronze. The real star of this trio is the "eyelid" shadow, a soft rosy pink with just a touch of taupe that helps it to read as a nude or natural instead of veering into obvious pink territory. All three shadows have a similar silky feel and are wonderfully buildable with good color payoff. They are all pearlescent. The three shades work well together, although often I'll wear either the brown or the pink alone on the lid. Overall a great product and I would pay way more for these shadows than they're actually charging!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had always avoided Wet and Wild products because I remember them as being pretty cheap and terrible as a teen in the late 80's/early 90's. I saw some online reviews of people raving about the Wet & Wild eye shadows so I thought I'd try them out while Walgreens has them on sale buy one get one half price.

I was really pleasantly surprised by these palettes! The quality is amazing, colors are beautiful, and the price can't be beat! I have the Comfort Zone palette, Walking on Eggshells trio, and the Don't Steal My Thunder trio. The Walking on Eggshells is a very soft, neutral color palette that is perfect for every day wear. They are super pigmented and easy to blend. I use these shadows with the Fergie Wet & Wild primer and they last all day. They look almost the same at the end of the day as when I put them on in the morning.

By all means try these palettes! They're so cheap that even if you don't like one or two of the colors you're still getting a great deal!

on 6/19/2015 9:07:00 PM

If I need a quick eyeshadow look this is it all the way I love this palette it so pretty and great value for the price

on 1/10/2015 12:23:00 PM

Love the texture/colors and it's really cheap

Best eye shadow ever!!!!! I bought this a while ago before I was super into makeup and knew what I was looking for. It seemed to suit my needs for an eyeshadow and I didn't realize how good it was until I tried a different eyeshadow. The product it so cheap but has amazing pigmentation.

This is my absolute favorite! Colors are so pigmented and last all day and it's so inexpensive!! Thank you wet n wild!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am just starting to get back into wearing eyeshadow, and this is definitely a wonderful trio to start with! The shadows really brighten my eyes, and I had no problem with them lasting all day. The shadows are have a frosty finish, and I prefer to use the shadow designated for the browbone in the inner corner because I don't like frosty shades underneath my brow. The eyelid shadow is a stunning, well pigmented champagne color, and the crease color is a medium toned brown with very subtle flecks of gold. The price is very cheap, and you don't have to sacrifice quality.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love wet n wild , they have awesome eyeshadows especially this one, awesome awesome!!!!