wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/27/2012 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Best neutral palette! that i own its pigmented gorgeous shimmery colors this is my HG! palette. I use this when i want that soft nautral looking eyes. color payoff is awesome. i have got 2 more backups of these lil gem thats how much i am in love with. i would highly recommend these to anyone who is looking for an everyday neutral eyeshadow. that is of course inexpensive and great quality.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is basically a foolproof trio for an everyday look. The lid color is what I wanted Stila's Kitten to be (ugh, I hate Kitten). The browbone highlight is a little stark, but blends well. The shadows have a good texture, soft and not powdery. The colors look basically the same on as they do in the pan. My only problem is that I find that I do get a little bit of creasing, even over UDPP. I don't think it's noticeable to anyone but me, though.

Unlike some of the other WnW trios I own, I don't have any difficulty opening the packaging. I dropped it this morning and it stayed intact. I got this trio on sale for $1.50. Even at the exorbitant full price of $3 (haha), I would repurchase.

on 4/14/2012 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ya, it looks nice color on the first sight, but
When I apply it on my eyelid, it looks too shimmery in the way of Cheep looking!! I returned it

on 4/2/2012 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this little trio. I think these shadows are really pigmented blendable, but I have to knock the fallout off my brush due to the softness. They last all day over TFSI. This is a must have for me.

As for color, I wear the bottom peach/pink shade practically everyday. I wear it as a lid color or highlighter (as to be expected) or in the crease of a low-key smokey eye. This color is beautiful! I'm NW 10-15 and really pink, but the peach in this color keeps it from looking icy-frosty on me. I find this peach pairs particularly well with Cover Girl Mink in a variety of combinations. My favorite light, neutral eye is the peach on the lid with Mink in the crease with WnW Brulee blending out the brow.

I wear the medium brown only occasionally. It's a perfectly fine shadow, but I just don't wear browns that much even though I have about 40 brown shadows. I never wear the white. I think it would be a good inner-eye highlighter, but I have different shadows I use and love. Even when I use this trio’s peach and brown together, I use a different light neutral for my brow because I don't really sparkle my brow.

I've never had a problem with the packaging although it seems cheap. What do you expect for $3?

on 1/6/2012 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this after seeing good reviews on WnW eye shadows. I used them many years ago when they were a crappy brand. I wasn't all that impressed with the colors in the pan when I bought it but after I put it on this morning, I was dumbfounded. I am shocked at how great these colors look together, and I agree, they have good staying power. I did use NARS eye shadow base as a primer though.. The colors look AMAZING... I just wish the packaging looked fancier...but it is a wonderful drugstore find!!

on 7/24/2011 7:58:00 PM

Looking for a great neutral palette? Wet 'n' Wild's Walking on Eggshells should be one to consider. The colors are great for everyday wear.

For those looking for MAC dupes, this does offer very similar colors to Shroom, Cork, and Naked Lunch, however the Wet 'n' Wild colors all have shimmer finishes. The pigmentation is great and they blend very well together for an easy polished look.

For $2.99, this is a steal! Now go out and buy one! :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have had most of these trios & finally broke down & got this one to complete my collection. I dont know why I waited so long to get it because I can see how it will be my most used/go to day wear eyeshadow. On my nc25 complexion it can be worn subtle or I can layer it on heavier. Ive wore it with just the lid & brow shade by themselves or all 3. Its flattering & not over the top like the other trios can be. It is also age appropriate imo for myself (33 & mom of 2). I have to say that this might be my favorite no brainer daytime eyeshadow!

on 4/12/2011 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

If you like neutral colors, I definitely recommend picking up this palette along with Silent Treatment and the 8 pan in Comfort Zone. Had this palette existed back then, I would not have purchased Stila Kitten.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow!!! It's formula is like a department store, high end shadow, but it's super affordable. These colors are great for a natural every day look, but you could put way more on for a smokier/evening look too. They stay on, in some cases, better than high brands in my opinion. I have only tried walking on eggshells but I really want to try some other colors. The packaging doesn't give a huge amount of confidence, but as long as you aren't slamming it on the floor, you should be fine. Try these! they are so cheap, you can't lose!