Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 18 & Under
Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.6

I love this eyeshadow! It is super pigmented and natural which I always look for in an eyeshadow. It is not chalky and lasts a super long time. I use this as a highlight almost everyday and it gives such a beautiful natural glow, or you can build it up for a blinding glow😂. I love this product so much, it will be a constant repurchase of mine.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I looove this product!
The eyeshadows are really creamy and pigmented. And it's such an affordable palette. The colors are perfect for an everyday, natural look. I don't like the packaging tho, it feels really cheap, but again it's a really cheap product so i don't mind.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Cute lil palette and great price too! I'll definitely buy more of these.

on 8/9/2014 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is so amazing! The eyeshadow colours are so pretty and so SUPER pigmented. They're extreamly velvety and easy to blend. They last a very long time and don't crease on me at least, they're also super cheap and super incredible quality :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS TRIO! I'm not really that into eyeshadows but this is perfect! the pigmentation is incredible and the colors are just absolutely gorgeous! it's so easy to use and such a great everyday look. will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is AMAZING it's SO pigmented it's SO cheap and it has the most gorgeous colors ever♥♥ I'll repurchase this as soon as I hit pan !

on 1/8/2014 2:51:00 PM

The colors are pretty, but they are SO POWDERY. There is fallout all over my face, even if I tap off my brush. After having this for about 3 months I used it and the top broke off and all the shades shattered. Very disappointing. They are almost to soft because they break really easy. They also crease with and without a primer. They also sting my eyes. Overall, you get what you pay for.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This trio is so gorgeous! I love the colors. All 3 colors have a pearly sheen to them. I went to Walgreens looking for a cheap eyeshadow palette that had natural colors I could wear as an everyday thing. I stumbled across this palette and couldn't believe that I had found the one! And for less than $3!!! I didn't imagine the colors would be so pigmented and beautiful! They kind of remind me of colors you would find in the Urban Decay Naked palette or Too Faced palette. Always prime your lids before applying eyeshadow. It will makes the colors more pigmented, help them stay on and prevent creasing. I use ELF's mineral eyeshadow primer for $1 at Target. I also don't use the brush and sponge that comes with the eyeshadows. I like to use ELF's essential or studio line eyeshadow brushes. The essential ones are only $1 and the studio ones are $3. Overall I'm so in love with this palette and I think everyone should get it! I think I'm going to stock up on a few. Well done Wet N Wild!

I am in love with these eyeshadows!! i have a bunch of em' but walking on eggshells is my favorite :)

This product does have shimmer so if you like matte shadows this is not the palette for you.

PROS
Highly Pigmented
Very Affordable

CONS
Some fallout :(

TIPS:
Use a primer and it will last ALL DAY :)
Tap off any excess off the brush before applying

on 11/24/2012 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Wow. I bought this on a total whim at Wal-Mart about 6 months ago. For only $3, you get 3 amazingly pigmented eyeshadows! You can use them in the directed areas, or you can do whatever you like. The only thing I hate is the infamous WetnWild packaging.
Would I repurchase? YES YES YES!!!!