Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Embarrassing as it is, I must admit that I have purchased this at least three times over the last few years. It is wonderful. Neutral, pigmented, goes on fabulously and stays on all day. Just amazing. Superior to many much more expensive eye shadows. WnW shadows are really awesome. I prefer them over many of my luxury brand ones and reach for them again and again. This little trio is great for every day, professional settings, weekend-casual....really polished and neutral with a little bit of shine and all day wear. A winner.

I love this eyeshadow! It is super pigmented and natural which I always look for in an eyeshadow. It is not chalky and lasts a super long time. I use this as a highlight almost everyday and it gives such a beautiful natural glow, or you can build it up for a blinding glow😂. I love this product so much, it will be a constant repurchase of mine.

I looove this product!
The eyeshadows are really creamy and pigmented. And it's such an affordable palette. The colors are perfect for an everyday, natural look. I don't like the packaging tho, it feels really cheap, but again it's a really cheap product so i don't mind.

on 3/30/2016 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this stuff. Super cheap, buttery, pigmented - all you could wish for from an eyeshadow. I use these daily. I adore the lighter shades, but find I dont use the brown as much as I prefer matte crease colours. The brow bone shade doubles as a FANTASTIC cheek highlight too!

Really nice drugstore product. The colors are silky soft and pigmented, and are easy to apply. Fairly long wearing. I was surprised at the quality of this product, considering the price. I purchased mine for $3 including a mascara. Performs like a much more costly product. I would recommend everyone have this in their kit.

on 4/11/2015 5:47:00 PM

The middle shade is my everyday crease shade. The other two are simply too shimmery, but the middle works. It is a unique brown in that it almost has a peanut butter vibe goin

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Cute lil palette and great price too! I'll definitely buy more of these.

on 1/24/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Stunning. Cheap. Perfect little palette. Better than Mac. Believe it! Wet N Wild is a force to be reckoned with! Don't waste your hard earned money on high end eyeshadow. Buy this!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really love this trio. I dont have lots of Wet n Wild products because here in Europe they are not easy to find.
Anyway....beautiful colours, they blend well and they are Amazing!! This trio is perfect for everyday use.
Unfortunatly the packaging is crap.. But for the price I cannot really complain

on 8/9/2014 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is so amazing! The eyeshadow colours are so pretty and so SUPER pigmented. They're extreamly velvety and easy to blend. They last a very long time and don't crease on me at least, they're also super cheap and super incredible quality :)