wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry age: 30-35
wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow. I picked this up at CVS because I was looking for another neutral palette, but inexpensive as well. Once I got home and tried it, I could not believe the results. All three shades are stunning and very complimentary to my green eyes. I especially loved the browbone shade as a highlighter. It really makes my browbones pop and has just the right amount of sparkle - not too much and not too little. The textures are buttery soft and they last forever, even without eyelid primer. No fallout and no flaking under my eyes. My only complaint is the packaging. Yes, it is a little cheap, which is fine because I can always buy a new one for under $5 if this breaks, but I have a heck of a time opening it. I have long nails and the pinch to open it is so tight that I'm afraid of breaking a nail. I would definitely recommend this palette for an everyday look, or even layering it for a night look. Now I have to run out and buy Silent Treatment and Sweet as Candy!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love love love this product!!! The colours are so beautiful and pigmented, The lid colour is almost a dead on dupe for urban decays sin , will definitely repurchase this trio

on 2/23/2011 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

Ok, so who knew that Wet N Wild could have such incredible, high-end comparable products for so cheap??? And they don't test on animals which is a huge deal for me. I don't particularly care for the dark brown crease color in this pallet, but I do use the other two colors a lot. I find the brown color to be too boring and matte. I like a lot more shimmer and a brown color with rich wine or purple tones to it. This brown is just plain old poop brown. These shadows are very creamy and soft, easy to apply, highly pigmented, and wash off easily with a warm washcloth at the end of the day. They don't crease or fade throughout the day for me. My favorite look is the two lighter colors of this pallet and the deep purply/gold in Stila's Indian Summer pallet (discontinued now.) I remember when WnW used to make cheap "kiddie" type makeup years ago. I don't know WHAT happened inside that company, but their makeup today is unbelievably good!

Video Reviews & Tutorials