Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.4

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

These eye shadows are so creamy! I love that they are so so so pigmented, I was very impressed when I first used them because they blend very well. I love that they are very affordable too :) Highly recommended product. I can't get over the texture! Just so amazing. Definitely worth a try.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a UD lover, but this little trio is exceptional for the price! It's perfect for traveling, and if I was out of town and forgot eyeshadow this would be an easy pick... Just run by Walgreen's! Creamy, buttery goodness. I apply mine wet for better staying power and intensity. Universally flattering neutrals!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow. I picked this up at CVS because I was looking for another neutral palette, but inexpensive as well. Once I got home and tried it, I could not believe the results. All three shades are stunning and very complimentary to my green eyes. I especially loved the browbone shade as a highlighter. It really makes my browbones pop and has just the right amount of sparkle - not too much and not too little. The textures are buttery soft and they last forever, even without eyelid primer. No fallout and no flaking under my eyes. My only complaint is the packaging. Yes, it is a little cheap, which is fine because I can always buy a new one for under $5 if this breaks, but I have a heck of a time opening it. I have long nails and the pinch to open it is so tight that I'm afraid of breaking a nail. I would definitely recommend this palette for an everyday look, or even layering it for a night look. Now I have to run out and buy Silent Treatment and Sweet as Candy!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love love love this product!!! The colours are so beautiful and pigmented, The lid colour is almost a dead on dupe for urban decays sin , will definitely repurchase this trio

on 6/18/2012 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's alright, but without a primer or good brushes it's useless. Hardly any pigmentation. If you're just starting to get into makeup and you're looking for something very natural then I would suggest this, just be aware of the little to no pigmentation.

on 3/26/2012 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

At first, I totally underestimated this palette until I realized its potential. The neutral pink shade in this trio matches my lid colour completely, so if I want to go for that effortless "I was born with perfect skin look," I just conceal any blue and redness, apply the pink colour to my lids, and then define my eyes with the warm brown colour. I, of course, finish the look off with liner and mascara. I don't care for conservative make up, but sometimes you just want to wear make up that doesn't appear super "try hard". I find this palette perfect for those days.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Once you get over the cheap packaging, you will fall in LOVE with this trio. It is super creamy, pigmented and blend-able. This can be an everyday item for any skin tone.

on 2/23/2011 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

Ok, so who knew that Wet N Wild could have such incredible, high-end comparable products for so cheap??? And they don't test on animals which is a huge deal for me. I don't particularly care for the dark brown crease color in this pallet, but I do use the other two colors a lot. I find the brown color to be too boring and matte. I like a lot more shimmer and a brown color with rich wine or purple tones to it. This brown is just plain old poop brown. These shadows are very creamy and soft, easy to apply, highly pigmented, and wash off easily with a warm washcloth at the end of the day. They don't crease or fade throughout the day for me. My favorite look is the two lighter colors of this pallet and the deep purply/gold in Stila's Indian Summer pallet (discontinued now.) I remember when WnW used to make cheap "kiddie" type makeup years ago. I don't know WHAT happened inside that company, but their makeup today is unbelievably good!

on 11/5/2010 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Definitely not trying to drag down the rating of a stellar product, here... shadows are wonderfully pigmented, buttery-smooth, and apply like a dream! I love neutrals and wish so much these had worked for me. Sadly, the shimmer was just too much for me, no matter how lightly I applied... wanted to love them-- and I do! Just can't actually *wear* them. Going up for swap in the hopes someone else can enjoy them!