wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by skin type : Other age: 30-35
wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.7

Very pretty colors, very smooth texture. Only con... doesn't last long enough. No creasing, just wears away.

on 5/17/2012 10:10:00 AM

This is a great palette for creating soft, neutral looks. My favorite is the brown crease shade. I don't get as much use out of the cream and peach shimmery shades, though. Great quality, buttery texture and a little goes a long way. The packaging is flimsy and breaks easily.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I saw a review on Youtube for these eye shadows and thought I'd give it a try. Honestly I wouldn't have considered this brand because it was something I tried when I was a young teen and wasn't impressed with. They must have reformulated because the eye shadow texture and color payoff is lovely. I look forward to buying more of these. I like them more than some of my high-end colors that cost $20 each.