Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by skin type : Other
Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Great shadow pallette and so cheap! The colors are nice and creamy and have a very satiny texture to them. My favorite is the bottom shade, which is great for every day wear. Perfect to dress up or just to wear to work. Great staying power too!

on 6/24/2015 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I looove this shadow. It has become my new favorite. I am going to buy more of this same palette. Terrified of running out.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

The eyelid color is a light champagne shade with a very tiny bit of pink. The crease color is a bronze shade with some shimmer. This trio is perfect for beginners. The quality is great. This works great for everyday and I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of these. The colors are all neutral & flattering, and the texture is very buttery. For 3 dollars at walmart, you can't go wrong with these. I LOVE THIS TRIO and will repurchase it over and over again.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Literally, my only complaint is that it's hard to open. It's one of the best things to create eye looks, especially for beginners! I always wear this when I'm going to church and I want a more neutral look. The best part is that they're only $2!!

on 12/14/2013 2:03:00 AM

I'm really into neutrals right now and went on a binge with anything with golden glitter. This fits the bill! I've been wearing Wet 'n Wild since my high school days and they're still one of my favorite brands, no matter the price range.

Very pretty colors, very smooth texture. Only con... doesn't last long enough. No creasing, just wears away.

I love love love this trio! It's my absolute HG and whenever I need to travel I always bring this with me. I love a) how cheap it is and b) how pigmented and buttery soft these eyshadows are. Instead of the eyelid color, I actually use the crease color over my eyelid usually as I have inner double Asian eyelids and crease colors applied the Western way don't usually work on me. I've also found that that the brow bone color is great for highlighting the inner eyes and brightening up my face. My only gripe is the packaging.... but for 3 bucks a piece you can't go wrong!

on 5/17/2012 10:10:00 AM

This is a great palette for creating soft, neutral looks. My favorite is the brown crease shade. I don't get as much use out of the cream and peach shimmery shades, though. Great quality, buttery texture and a little goes a long way. The packaging is flimsy and breaks easily.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I saw a review on Youtube for these eye shadows and thought I'd give it a try. Honestly I wouldn't have considered this brand because it was something I tried when I was a young teen and wasn't impressed with. They must have reformulated because the eye shadow texture and color payoff is lovely. I look forward to buying more of these. I like them more than some of my high-end colors that cost $20 each.

on 12/27/2011 10:18:00 PM

Bought this on a trip when I forgot to pack my makeup. I like neutrals. This was just way to shimmery--I felt like a Christmas tree. HOWEVER, if you like shimmers, this stuff is very pigmented and stays on well. The middle brown color was very attractive, and I will continue to use that one. I am 43.

UPDATE: Have given it away. Just way too shimmery. NEVEr used it.