Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow trios ever! My favorite shade is the lid shade 😍 It goes with so many looks! The pigmentation is amazing as well. The only downside is the crease shade. I sometimes experience fall out and I wish it was a matte shade, not a glittery shade. But overall, it's an awesome trio for the price. 👍🏼

I love this eyeshadow! It is super pigmented and natural which I always look for in an eyeshadow. It is not chalky and lasts a super long time. I use this as a highlight almost everyday and it gives such a beautiful natural glow, or you can build it up for a blinding glow😂. I love this product so much, it will be a constant repurchase of mine.

on 7/25/2015 11:28:00 PM

Pros:

-Very smooth and buttery

-Fall out is minimal (But there is some)

-Blendable

-Buildable pigmentation

Cons:

-Eyelid shade may look frosty

-The shimmer may not be everyones cup of tea

-Package would break easily

I would recommend wearing a primer to get the best results. :) It is fairly long wearing and average pigmentation on bare skin. Overall, I really like this trio and would repurchase. For me, it would be awesome if there was a matte version.

4.5/5 Stars

on 5/9/2015 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I just started getting into eyeshadow, and after hearing the hype, I picked up this cute little trio at Target for $3. These shadows are so soft and buttery!! I honestly couldn't believe they were from the drugstore! The quality is just about as good as my Too Faced Natural Eyes palette. Over my Fergie primer, these don't crease and last virtually all day, with minor fading (I wear them for 12+ hours). All three shadows are shimmer. My favorite of the trio is the pinky champagne eyelid color. It goes really well with my fair skin, and doesn't look too frosty. The crease color can pull a little red, but still looks nice! The crease and lid color complement each other very nicely. All the shadows blend very nicely together. The only shade I don't really use is the brow bone one- I mainly use it for my inner corner. It's the one color thats a little more on the dry side. Love this little drugstore gem! With its cheap price and great quality there's no reason to not give it a try.

on 2/27/2015 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff for my daily eye look. I use the colors as they recommend and I add a smidge of black in the outer v for depth (Wet N Wild Panter is PERFECT) and my eyeshadow is good to go. I have extremely fair skin (MUFE 15) and was worried the brown crease shade would look muddy or orange, but it didn't. The only problem with it was I kinda had to work with it to get to to show up. The two lighter colors are gorgeous as well, easy to apply. making this my favorite drugstore eyeshadow. It stayed perfectly through 8 hours of gross high school with a primer (Lorac) Use this with a primer for best results. The packaging sucks and is annoying, but the shadows are easily depotted with a knife thing into a travel palette. Love it.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is absolutely amazing. I only got it a few days ago, but as soon as I swatched these eyeshadows I thought they were great. I had high hopes for this little trio as I've heard about this on youtube, so I was expecting it to be quite good, but I love this more than I thought I would. The colours all compliment each other really well, and are VERY pigmented, which is amazing for such an affordable palette. The shades compliment my blue eyes really nicely, but I'm sure they compliment all eye colours. They stay on my eyes for ages, about 5 or 6 hours at least on me, and that is without a base or primer. I can't get enough of this, and I have a feeling I will use this quite a lot for school. I highly recommend this palette! As I live in the UK, I ordered this from Amazon for only a few pounds.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Literally, my only complaint is that it's hard to open. It's one of the best things to create eye looks, especially for beginners! I always wear this when I'm going to church and I want a more neutral look. The best part is that they're only $2!!

on 5/21/2014 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

One time I took a shower while wearing this and when I came out and the eyeshadow was still on. I wasn't even using a primer. This is ridiculously amazing.

I love this eyeshadow trio! I thought I would try it because it was really inexpensive and it looked like a dupe for some of the eyeshadows in the naked palette. These eyeshadows are really pigmented and easy to blend out. The only reason it got 4 stars instead of 5 is because these shadows are EXTREMELY shimmery and it looks like a shimmer bomb went off on your eyelids, but if you just use a little bit and blend out, it will look PERFECT!

Best eye shadow ever!!!!! I bought this a while ago before I was super into makeup and knew what I was looking for. It seemed to suit my needs for an eyeshadow and I didn't realize how good it was until I tried a different eyeshadow. The product it so cheap but has amazing pigmentation.