wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by skin tone : Other
wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

I received these again as a gift (duplicate) this is my fave wnw trio I put the old one in my bag. Everyone needs a trio like this that’s simple, straightforward & chic. But not to mention cheap. I’m in early retirement due to disability so I don’t have lots of money to spend I really should ditch my high end makeup habit & though I won’t it’s nice to have options like this. $2.79 (I was told how much it costed). The packaging doesn’t do much to protect the product welp whatcha gonna do. #winnng

on 8/19/2017 5:24:00 PM

I need more eye shadow like I need a hole in the head, but based on these reviews I went out and bought this little trio. I am impressed with this! Yes, the shades are shimmery but I really like this trio. I can honestly say that I will use all three of these shades, I am one that typically doesn't highlight the browbone but will now. This is perfect for a simple eye shadow look which is suitable for my 40 plus self. I find that I like to use a lighter lid shade and then a darker color in the outer corner which I will blend up into the crease, this is perfect for that. Who knows maybe I will experiment with the browbone shade as a lid shade and see what that does too. I am wanting to grab the I'm Getting Sunburned trio but I think that one has carmine which I need to avoid, but I might grab it anyway who knows. That has a really cool golden copper color that I think I may just have to have.

I give this 5 stars all the way, I am debating on buying another one of the trios and one of the comfort zone palettes now, not to mention considering buying a second one of this in case they are discontinued. For the price these are nice shadows. Well done WNW! Another drugstore gem!

Great shadow pallette and so cheap! The colors are nice and creamy and have a very satiny texture to them. My favorite is the bottom shade, which is great for every day wear. Perfect to dress up or just to wear to work. Great staying power too!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this stuff! It's my go-to on mornings when I don't have lots of time to spend on my makeup. It's AMAZING for being so cheap. None of the colors are too chalky or dry. They're a little soft, but don't break easily and make blending a dream. They build like a dream too. A problem I've had with cheap pallets is that all the colors seem to melt together and look the same once they're applied. Thank God that doesn't happen with this one. This trio is SUPER versatile and all 3 colors are just so darn pretty! I'd probably trade some of my Urban Decay shadows for this little thing.

Literally my fave eyeshadow ever!!!! It's neutral and it just looks beautiful on. Surprisingly good quality and pigmentation for the cost. Love!

I love love love this trio! It's my absolute HG and whenever I need to travel I always bring this with me. I love a) how cheap it is and b) how pigmented and buttery soft these eyshadows are. Instead of the eyelid color, I actually use the crease color over my eyelid usually as I have inner double Asian eyelids and crease colors applied the Western way don't usually work on me. I've also found that that the brow bone color is great for highlighting the inner eyes and brightening up my face. My only gripe is the packaging.... but for 3 bucks a piece you can't go wrong!

What is THIS nonsense? $2.99 shadows that are just as good as some of my more expensive ones? Well, okay. I'm not going to go that far since the colors are a LITTLE chalky. But this is perfect for an everyday look. The colors are just enough to give me a polished look and they blend easily so it takes no time at all to do my makeup. With a base, they last forever! Will repurchase and look into other colors!

on 2/23/2011 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

Ok, so who knew that Wet N Wild could have such incredible, high-end comparable products for so cheap??? And they don't test on animals which is a huge deal for me. I don't particularly care for the dark brown crease color in this pallet, but I do use the other two colors a lot. I find the brown color to be too boring and matte. I like a lot more shimmer and a brown color with rich wine or purple tones to it. This brown is just plain old poop brown. These shadows are very creamy and soft, easy to apply, highly pigmented, and wash off easily with a warm washcloth at the end of the day. They don't crease or fade throughout the day for me. My favorite look is the two lighter colors of this pallet and the deep purply/gold in Stila's Indian Summer pallet (discontinued now.) I remember when WnW used to make cheap "kiddie" type makeup years ago. I don't know WHAT happened inside that company, but their makeup today is unbelievably good!

on 2/6/2011 1:01:00 AM

Another winner from WNW! I'm channeling Olivia Munn's bronze smoky eye this week and this palette fits my obsession! Not to sound like a broken record, but the texture is amazing. Two thumbs up.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow!!! It's formula is like a department store, high end shadow, but it's super affordable. These colors are great for a natural every day look, but you could put way more on for a smokier/evening look too. They stay on, in some cases, better than high brands in my opinion. I have only tried walking on eggshells but I really want to try some other colors. The packaging doesn't give a huge amount of confidence, but as long as you aren't slamming it on the floor, you should be fine. Try these! they are so cheap, you can't lose!