Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product so much! I got it as a gift and I never really thought of using it because the colors didn't really appeal to me, and i had so many other eyeshadows to play with. I personally don't like this as an eyeshadow at all, but the EYELID SHADE! Oh lord! Its GORGEOUS as a highlighter! Same goes with the browbone shade but the eyelid one is much more intense! Its not glittery so it gives a really beautiful glow! I use it a lot more often than my champagne pop highlighter by becca. I often mix the eyelid shade with some betty lou-manizer from the balm to make the perfect non-glittery super intense highlighter, and mixing it with something a little darker helps the color look better on me (since i'm on the darker side).
TL;DR This eyeshadow trio works amazing as a highlighter. And it's only $3. Thank me later. :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow trios ever! My favorite shade is the lid shade 😍 It goes with so many looks! The pigmentation is amazing as well. The only downside is the crease shade. I sometimes experience fall out and I wish it was a matte shade, not a glittery shade. But overall, it's an awesome trio for the price. 👍🏼

This product gives great pigmentation the only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because it has a lot of fallout .

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

It blends so nicely and I think it looks nice on all skin tones

I love this eyeshadow! It is super pigmented and natural which I always look for in an eyeshadow. It is not chalky and lasts a super long time. I use this as a highlight almost everyday and it gives such a beautiful natural glow, or you can build it up for a blinding glow😂. I love this product so much, it will be a constant repurchase of mine.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I looove this product!
The eyeshadows are really creamy and pigmented. And it's such an affordable palette. The colors are perfect for an everyday, natural look. I don't like the packaging tho, it feels really cheap, but again it's a really cheap product so i don't mind.

on 11/6/2015 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I actually love this and this is really cheap and really good quality

on 7/25/2015 11:28:00 PM

Pros:

-Very smooth and buttery

-Fall out is minimal (But there is some)

-Blendable

-Buildable pigmentation

Cons:

-Eyelid shade may look frosty

-The shimmer may not be everyones cup of tea

-Package would break easily

I would recommend wearing a primer to get the best results. :) It is fairly long wearing and average pigmentation on bare skin. Overall, I really like this trio and would repurchase. For me, it would be awesome if there was a matte version.

4.5/5 Stars

on 7/5/2015 10:11:00 PM

Love!!!

on 6/19/2015 9:07:00 PM

If I need a quick eyeshadow look this is it all the way I love this palette it so pretty and great value for the price