wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/7/2018 10:11:00 AM

I bought this in the trio when it first came out and loved it. I found other palettes to play with over time and forgot about it. I ended up giving it to my teenage daughter. She has a significantly darker complexion than me, but this palette looks amazing on her as well. It brightens up the eyes, and doesn't look like "too much" which is perfect because teenagers. ;)
I ended up buying the reformulated quad that includes a transition shade for myself. The quality is still great, and honestly, this combo doesn't need a transition shade at all, but it is great quality, so I can use it with other shadow combos.
It's cheap and the quality is great and it truly makes your eyes pop.

on 7/19/2018 12:05:00 PM

I love this little pallets for the pink alone. It just really brightens up blue green eyes. For a more intense look like when doing a cut crease I just apply concealer then pack it in amd it always turns out beautiful. It’s one of those eyeshadows every time I wear it someone complements my makeup. I also like to use the link and highlight as a cheek hilight. I didn’t know they had released a palette with a transition color, I’ll definitely be getting my hands in that! Love most things wet n wild, but their e/s is truly phenomenal for pigment and texture for the price!

on 7/12/2018 5:21:00 PM

I love this pallet. It makes a great eye look more day time than evening. The crease color in this version of the pallet is nice even for a supper pale gal like me. Yet the only down fall is the fall out in the pan. Also I would like a little darker brown bone hilight. Can't wait to try on version 2. The quad.... Cheep enuff to try out. And not feel like you were taken. Best of luck cuties.

on 7/9/2018 1:43:00 PM

I'm not sure what I am missing that everyone else seems to love. I honestly have bought this three times. I bought it a long time ago, hated it, and tossed it. Then when I saw how everyone on here raves about it, I bought it again! Still no love from me. So last week I am in Walgreen's, and I see that they have repackaged and reformulated it. So I bought it again! (I'm crazy, I know!) I still don't like it! I think the pigmentation is poor. I used it this morning, and I kept layering more and more to try and get some color payoff. Very little color, but there sure is a ton of shimmer! (Except for the new, fourth shade they added as a transition shade, which is matte. This is in the repackaged palettes I mentioned.) I have tried a lot of different primers and such to try to make it work over the years. I suppose in a few years, I will buy it again, because I still can't figure out what everyone loves, and I always think I must be doing something wrong to dislike it so much.

I'm glad for all of you who do love it, as it is such a good deal.

This was my go to for school back in the day. Im not a fan of the brown it doesnt suit me so id just use the pink and the highlight. Price is great. Id ran out of my browbone highlight color from the Naked 2 pallette but the highlight in this dupes nicely for me when brush is dampened. The pink is really pretty brightens up any eye. Really good product, i approve :) i should actually go get one again

on 7/2/2018 3:34:00 PM

Love this eyeshadow.. it is my everyday go to! It goes on buttery soft great pigmentation and stays in place of beautifully. And it's not a bad thing that all three awesome dupes of Mac products. Shroom, Cork and Naked Lunch

on 7/2/2018 2:57:00 PM

Love the texture of these shadows, buttery and smooth. Pretty colors in this trio but SO MUCH SHIMMER. The highlight shade is gorgeous, the pinky color is pretty on the lid, but the taupe-y brown is to shimmery to use as a crease color or liner. Absolutely worth buying for the other colors anyway; if this included a matte or satin brown or taupe it would be perfection.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

High quality, long-lasting pigment for an unbeatable price

on 12/21/2017 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful, beautiful beautiful eyeshadows. Compete with MAC and Urban Decay quality. The Browbone shade is, a lil powdery but on me makes for a great icy highlight. Soft, pigmented, just a swipe will do. That eyelid shade sometimes I just swipe on and be done. Crease shade blends into the crease and outer corner so easily. Recommend for everyone.

on 12/13/2017 1:21:00 PM

This is a gorgeous staple for EVERYONE's makeup bag. The pigment of these shadows rival high end eyeshadow: the lightest shade is a stunning satin ivory that looks very much like MAC shroom, the middle shade is a warm neutral medium brown and the eyelid is a gorgeous pinky beige that looks like MAC's naked lunch. All 3 shades brighten up eyes without looking overdone. If you add NYX yogurt as a base you can make the shimmer in these shadows stand out for a more glamorous look. The price is incredible, quality impeccable, and they can be worn just about any day. My only complaint, if i had to: is the packaging. It is flimsy and kind of dull. Otherwise...it's whats on the inside that counts isn't it? :P