Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow trios ever! My favorite shade is the lid shade 😍 It goes with so many looks! The pigmentation is amazing as well. The only downside is the crease shade. I sometimes experience fall out and I wish it was a matte shade, not a glittery shade. But overall, it's an awesome trio for the price. 👍🏼

I love this eyeshadow! It is super pigmented and natural which I always look for in an eyeshadow. It is not chalky and lasts a super long time. I use this as a highlight almost everyday and it gives such a beautiful natural glow, or you can build it up for a blinding glow😂. I love this product so much, it will be a constant repurchase of mine.

on 11/6/2015 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I actually love this and this is really cheap and really good quality

on 7/5/2015 10:11:00 PM

Love!!!

on 6/19/2015 9:07:00 PM

If I need a quick eyeshadow look this is it all the way I love this palette it so pretty and great value for the price

on 4/8/2015 4:14:00 PM

These are my go to eyeshadows. The pigmentation is soo good and everything just blends soo easily together. I tend to not use the browbone color as much as I would like to because I prefer a more matte color, but I use this to highlight my inner corner. Love love love it. It is my most used eyeshadow.

on 1/10/2015 12:23:00 PM

Love the texture/colors and it's really cheap

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is absolutely amazing. I only got it a few days ago, but as soon as I swatched these eyeshadows I thought they were great. I had high hopes for this little trio as I've heard about this on youtube, so I was expecting it to be quite good, but I love this more than I thought I would. The colours all compliment each other really well, and are VERY pigmented, which is amazing for such an affordable palette. The shades compliment my blue eyes really nicely, but I'm sure they compliment all eye colours. They stay on my eyes for ages, about 5 or 6 hours at least on me, and that is without a base or primer. I can't get enough of this, and I have a feeling I will use this quite a lot for school. I highly recommend this palette! As I live in the UK, I ordered this from Amazon for only a few pounds.

on 9/21/2014 6:55:00 PM

This is one of my all-time favorite eyeshadows! It's cheap but the quality is awesome. The colors are pigmented and with primer, they stay on pretty much the whole day. I don't care much for the highlighter shade, but the eyelid and crease shades are great. The only con is the annoying packaging. It was very difficult to open the eyeshadow when I first got it haha.

on 8/9/2014 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is so amazing! The eyeshadow colours are so pretty and so SUPER pigmented. They're extreamly velvety and easy to blend. They last a very long time and don't crease on me at least, they're also super cheap and super incredible quality :)