wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Great! Just as good as too faced and urban decay!

HOLY.
GRAIL.
EYESHADOW.

Seriously. This is my favorite neutral eye palette in the whole drugstore. Color payoff is amazing. Pigmentation is amazing. One light tap is enough for a sheer champagne-pink (I use the eyelid shade the most) wash of color on my lid. The crease shade is a nice, light-medium brown for definition without being too harsh. I don't use the browbone shade much, because I prefer to use Wet n Wild Brulee for browbones just because it's matte. But seriously.. The only way Wet n Wild could make these better is to make the shadows less crumbly. I've broken a palette already, but i guess that's the price to pay for buttery soft eyeshadows. Everyone must buy.

on 2/2/2014 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I have to admit I have been a bit of an eyeshadow snob lately. I've been using the same MAC and Urban Decay shadows for ages. Lately I've been on a bit of a budget and I've been exploring some drugstore shadows, out of all the drugstore brands I've tried, Wet n Wild takes the cake in the eyeshadow catergory. This Walking on Eggshells trio has been in my makeup bag everyday and I've used it every morning before school or work for like a month straight. Here's why.

-the pigmentation is insanely good. Just as good as MAC or Urban Decay, maybe even better?
-the texture is so smooth and velvety. Not fallouty or chalky. Easy to work with.
-the colors are beautiful. the browbone shade is yellow toned shimmery highlight. the crease is a light goldy brown and the eyelid shade is a beautiful champagne color, very similar to Naked Lunch by MAC.
-oh yea, the shadows are imprinted with the name of where you place them on your eye. So if you're young and new to makeup it's super easy to use.
-the packaging is small and simple, doesnt take up too much room in the makeup bag.
it comes with those useless sponge applicators that i never use but if youre in a hurry you could probably use them.
-the price is nuts. I got mine for 3 dollars and then got ANOTHER one for half off at KMART. I've seen this brand mostly at Walgreens and KMART. They're not the most widely sold drugstore brand, I have never seen them at my target or my CVS. maybe thats just my city? Not sure.

Either way this product is amazing. I don't think Wet n Wild receive enough credit for their eyeshadows. Theyre just as good as all the high end shadows I have tried. If for some reason all my MAC shadows got taken away I would just go and buy some wet n wild ones and feel just as satisfied. Many thumbs up from me!

on 9/14/2013 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is hands down the biggest surprise fave I've gotten in all the times I've bought make up. The first time I swiped it on my lids I fell in love. The eyelid color which is a beautiful pink champagne color glides on and catches the light so gives your eyes that natural look but with an ooomph. The other two shades compliment this color and whenever I wear this combo I always get a lot of compliments, as if I've suddenly learned some exotic make up secret. But really it's just this palette! I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Pros:
- Pigmented
- Soft
- Smooth
- Long lasting
- Cheap
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cons:
- May clash with certain skin tones
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My grandma actually purchased this for me. I absolutely love how pigmented this is! However, i find that the lid color(frosty light peachy pink) and browbone color(frosty cream/white) look very.. strange on my skin. The crease color(shimmery golden medium-dark brown) is gorgeous and i have used it everyday till i hit pan.
Although the lid and browbone color don't work for my skin tone, i would still repurchase for the crease color itself. It's that gorgeous! If you have lighter skin tones, you will love all the colors, i promise you. This product is cheap as well, so you won't break the bank! I have also heard that all three colors are dupes for certain mac shades.
The texture of these shadows pretty smooth. For me personally, they do not feel like urban decay eyeshadows, which are buttery soft. But no big deal, considering how cheap they are! They feel kind of "dry" if you know what i mean. However, that does not affect the performance of the shadows at all, in my opinion.
Bottom line is, all three are very pigmented, smooth eyeshadows that have good lasting power and at least one color will suit all skin tones.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This palette is completely worth all the hype it receives. Every color in this trio is a MAC dupe, which is a great plus in my book because not all of us have 16$ to spend per single MAC eyeshadow. This is a brilliant find for us bargain shoppers who like to save as much money as we can but obviously are still looking for a high quality product. These shades are such beautiful colors, highly pigmented, and blend like a dream. Wet N Wild has always been one of my favorite drugstore brands and remains so because they deliver so many inexpensive high quality products such as this one, and for 2.99$ it makes this product even sweeter. I love using this for everyday, as a highlight, and mix and matching with my other expensive and inexpensive eye-shadows alike. This is such a versatile product, I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I use this every day! It is such a versatile palette that is perfect for everyone. I can use the palette with day and night looks, and you cant beat the price! Excellent pigmentation and staying power.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love these eyeshadows. The quality is on par with Mac and Urban Decay. They're buttery, soft, and longwearing. The colors are beautiful and pigmented all for the price of 3 dollars ! This is yet another gem from WnW. Its 3 everday looks in one package.What else can I say ? Go buy this trio, I promise you won't regret it.

on 5/27/2012 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I often have trouble with blending other eyeshadow colors, but not with this palette. I also like that the colors show up very naturally and it doesn't take a lot of effort to put them on. I usually just follow the color guideline and it looks perfect!

on 5/22/2012 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The hype about this product is well deserved! Walking on Eggshells is a great neutral palette and fantastic quality for a cheap price! The browbone white shimmery shade is a bit powdery, but all of the shadows are very very pigmented.

For kicks, I swatched the shades next to a couple of my Naked palette shadows and found that a couple matched.

Browbone - Virgin
Crease - Smog
Eyelid - Sin/Toasted (Toasted is a bit darker pink)