wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

High quality, long-lasting pigment for an unbeatable price

on 11/22/2017 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Wet n wild has great shadows at steal prices.

on 7/26/2015 2:53:00 AM

This was my first eye-shadow pallet from wet n wild and I absolutely loved it.

I love neutrals and all the three colours complement each other very well. Only that the you need a primer to make it long lasting especially the lightest one as it be a little chalky.

On my travels I also use the brown shade to do my contouring.

on 10/8/2013 11:17:00 PM

awesome Awesome AWESOME. Soft and pigmented, easily bendable and a great price! This is a must havet trio to own! I use it the most often along with my two-faced palette and that's something. The only thing I have to complain about is how fragile all the wnw trios are. Do not travel with!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

love this for everyday

on 9/14/2013 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is hands down the biggest surprise fave I've gotten in all the times I've bought make up. The first time I swiped it on my lids I fell in love. The eyelid color which is a beautiful pink champagne color glides on and catches the light so gives your eyes that natural look but with an ooomph. The other two shades compliment this color and whenever I wear this combo I always get a lot of compliments, as if I've suddenly learned some exotic make up secret. But really it's just this palette! I would definitely repurchase!

on 8/14/2013 4:27:00 PM

Such a great trio. It looks amazing I love every color in it.
But I don't use it together though because I find it looks over shimmery to me.
Does crease a little bit on my super oily eyelid

on 8/13/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

Great little trio, a definite daily go-to for a not-too-overdone look. The colors are pretty well pigmented and blend well. Can't go wrong for the price. I'd buy this again, but it appears it's going to last for a long while since it doesn't take much to get the desired look. WNW continues to surprise me with their quality.

Love all the colors but absolutely hate the white shade. It kind of falls on my face after a couple hours of wear. However, loove the pink and the crease shade. Soo beautiful, silky, pigmented and absolutely amazing. It is amazing enough to make up for the crappy white shade:) LOVE IT ANYWAYYS. Plus it's dirt cheap:D

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Pros:
- Pigmented
- Soft
- Smooth
- Long lasting
- Cheap
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cons:
- May clash with certain skin tones
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My grandma actually purchased this for me. I absolutely love how pigmented this is! However, i find that the lid color(frosty light peachy pink) and browbone color(frosty cream/white) look very.. strange on my skin. The crease color(shimmery golden medium-dark brown) is gorgeous and i have used it everyday till i hit pan.
Although the lid and browbone color don't work for my skin tone, i would still repurchase for the crease color itself. It's that gorgeous! If you have lighter skin tones, you will love all the colors, i promise you. This product is cheap as well, so you won't break the bank! I have also heard that all three colors are dupes for certain mac shades.
The texture of these shadows pretty smooth. For me personally, they do not feel like urban decay eyeshadows, which are buttery soft. But no big deal, considering how cheap they are! They feel kind of "dry" if you know what i mean. However, that does not affect the performance of the shadows at all, in my opinion.
Bottom line is, all three are very pigmented, smooth eyeshadows that have good lasting power and at least one color will suit all skin tones.