Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is some of the best eyeshadow I own. It's very soft, pigmented, and smooth. I don't wear it often because I don't go for the shimmer as much, but it is the best. If they had a matte version, I would be all over it.

on 10/29/2017 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is one of those products I've purchased, repurchased and purchased again. Years ago I started buying WnW eye shadows because of MUA and they are still some of my favorite shadows. This palette is perfect for everyday use. I particularly love the eyelid shade.

on 9/30/2017 11:36:00 AM

I have several palettes and observed that they were not really pigmented . But I changed my brush ( to a fluffy one ) and now the eyeshadows work perfectly. The sheen is beautiful and the Color is unique . Good for every day look and safe enough even for the gym . The three colors give a wide option , I often use one shade only or two shades and they all look so good . Love them and so cheap !

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received these again as a gift (duplicate) this is my fave wnw trio I put the old one in my bag. Everyone needs a trio like this that’s simple, straightforward & chic. But not to mention cheap. I’m in early retirement due to disability so I don’t have lots of money to spend I really should ditch my high end makeup habit & though I won’t it’s nice to have options like this. $2.79 (I was told how much it costed). The packaging doesn’t do much to protect the product welp whatcha gonna do. #winnng

on 8/19/2017 5:24:00 PM

I need more eye shadow like I need a hole in the head, but based on these reviews I went out and bought this little trio. I am impressed with this! Yes, the shades are shimmery but I really like this trio. I can honestly say that I will use all three of these shades, I am one that typically doesn't highlight the browbone but will now. This is perfect for a simple eye shadow look which is suitable for my 40 plus self. I find that I like to use a lighter lid shade and then a darker color in the outer corner which I will blend up into the crease, this is perfect for that. Who knows maybe I will experiment with the browbone shade as a lid shade and see what that does too. I am wanting to grab the I'm Getting Sunburned trio but I think that one has carmine which I need to avoid, but I might grab it anyway who knows. That has a really cool golden copper color that I think I may just have to have.

I give this 5 stars all the way, I am debating on buying another one of the trios and one of the comfort zone palettes now, not to mention considering buying a second one of this in case they are discontinued. For the price these are nice shadows. Well done WNW! Another drugstore gem!

on 7/29/2017 12:56:00 PM

HOLY SMOKES this eyeshadow trio is literally the bomb!!! Pigmentation is amazing, blends amazing, extremely soft and creamy, not a lot of fallouts as well. Never used the world's tiniest eyeshadow brush that comes with it and I think wet n wild should just ditch the brush entirely but for $3 who am I to complain? I dont use the crease shade often as I prefer to use a matte eyeshadow instead. However, the crease shade used on its own is really nice too though. The eyelid shade is great and the browbone shade is even better. As a whole this trio is great for on the go to fit in your makeup bag or for a day to day basis. Awesome basic must-have eyeshadow shade everyone should have in their collection.

Love this trio I wanted it because I had read that the lid shade is a dupe for Sin and I have to agree it's pretty spot on. Also these shadows are so soft and buttery. They apply like a dream and they stay flawless until I remove them. I mixed these shadows with all sorts of palettes and they work great. You can never tell what is HE and what is DS nor do I really care because a good shadow is a good shadow in my book. For the price it cannot be beat! I love these shades I like to use the brow bone shade as well. I use this and Sweet as Candy together and they work well. These shades are also great for my very cool undertone, NW20,or below skintone, green eyes, blonde hair for reference. Also the packaging isn't terrible and it does the job for 2$ who am I to complain. Love!

on 6/29/2017 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Holy Moly... this stuff is so blendable! I really love this stuff. I own so many high end eyeshadows and at first I was hesitant on buying it. But my friend recommended it for me and I thought "Well it's $3 so what's the big deal" AND I FLIPPING LOVE THIS. I really love this. The pigmentation is great. IT BLENDS GREAT. And you know what? The crease and lid shades match luscious and cobbler from the sweet peach palette SO FLIPPING GOOD. They are perfect dupes. Practically the same. I was so happy about this too because I wore those two shades from the sweet peach palette everyday. and everyday, I felt ashamed for wearing only those two shades and using them up... NOT ANYMORE I FEEL GREAT. The packaging is a bit cheap. But, who gives??? It does the job of not letting it getting contaminated. The texture, the pigmentation, and how it blends, is how you would find a high end eyeshadow. AND DAMN... for $3? I feel like i'm dreaming.

I've got to hand it to Wet'N'Wild, this trio is a must have in EVERYONE'S makeup collection. I keep this in my train case with my other staple products. I use this on days when I want a quick/easy look or when I'm not inspired with my current palette of choice. For such an affordable product, the pigmentation is out of this world. I'd definitely recommend for those who are also starting out in makeup. Those with more mature eyes and are worried about any fine lines/wrinkles showing you might want to skip this as it has shimmer in it.

I've repurchased these shadows again and again. I especially love the pinkish champagne color. Its a close dup to Urban Decay Sin which was previously my go to shadow. I don't see any reason to spend the extra money now that I've found this.