wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/6/2012 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Frost, frost, frost-that's all I could see from all three colors in this pretty trio. If you are younger than I am with smooth lids, I think it would look great on you. But not the right finish for my more mature lids.

on 1/8/2014 2:51:00 PM

The colors are pretty, but they are SO POWDERY. There is fallout all over my face, even if I tap off my brush. After having this for about 3 months I used it and the top broke off and all the shades shattered. Very disappointing. They are almost to soft because they break really easy. They also crease with and without a primer. They also sting my eyes. Overall, you get what you pay for.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't understand the rave reviews for this product - sure it's a nice palette and the shadows are quite highly pigmented, but many other drugstore palettes are just as good and have more exciting colors. For the price it's good but I wouldn't buy it again.

on 6/18/2012 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love the colors And shadow quality, but I'm allergic. This shadow made my lids tender, itchy and swollen.

on 4/14/2012 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ya, it looks nice color on the first sight, but
When I apply it on my eyelid, it looks too shimmery in the way of Cheep looking!! I returned it

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my least favorite Wet 'n' Wild eye shadow trio. I thought I would like it a lot, because I loved the similar looking trio called "Sweet As Candy".
The eyelid shade has too much shimmer on it. It looks like a nice peachy shade on the pan, but on my lids it turns out as white shimmery disco ball.
The crease color has too much "red" in it for me. It's kind of bronze shade and bronzes have never suited me, especially on my crease. I look like I have been crying or someone had just punched me in the eye. I can only wear bronze-y color on the outer corner of my eye, but not any of it on my crease or under my lower lashline.
The only shade that's okey for me on this trio is the highlight shade. I use that on the inner corners of my eyes and sometimes on my browbones.
The pigmentation is good and I have nothing bad to say about the quality of this trio, but the colors just aren't for me and I was really disappointed with the eyelid color, that it looks different on the pan than on my eyes.
I'll stick with my "Sweet As Candy" and other favorites.
The colors on "Walking On Eggshells" just aren't made for me and the shade of my skin.

on 4/11/2015 5:47:00 PM

The middle shade is my everyday crease shade. The other two are simply too shimmery, but the middle works. It is a unique brown in that it almost has a peanut butter vibe goin

The Colour Trio Walking on Eggshells is a wonderful combination of colours.

I have worn this shadow outside while coaching athletics and happily have not noticed any creasing, I do wear eye primer. Super pigmented, goes on easily, blends well and the colour lasts all day without fading.

Unfortunately for me something was making my eyes itch and through elimination it was this shadow. I think it is the fall out from the sparkle/shimmer, it gets in my eyes and makes them red and itchy.

Such a shame because this is a wonderful eyeshadow but sadly I can't wear it.

This goes for all the Wet n Wild Colour Trio, I own about 5 different combinations and they all make my eyes itch.

I am taking one lippy off for not being able to wear this eyeshadow and another lippy off because the applicators are crappy and I have problems opening the palette.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

After reading all the great reviews here, had to try this trio. Under $3 so super cheap! Just to be clear, these shadows do not hold a candle to the likes of the new UD, Shiseido or some NARS duos. But for the price, they are definitely decent shadows! I got all day wear using with NARS eye primer. WnW has much improved over the years! I would definitely repurchase and recommend. Good quality at a great price point. Packaging is well what you would expect with a sub-$3 trio of course. These are some good shadows at this price point!

on 11/14/2010 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

These were very creamy and smooth feeling, well pigmented, however the colors just seemed a tad light/almost frosty, on me, and thus I didn't use it much. But I liked having it around (weird, i know). It recently died of friendly fire in a depotting war (RIP), because I find the packaging hideous. Not really rushing out to get a new one, but I MIGHT. I will give it a no for repurchase but change to a yes if I do end up deciding I can't live without it.