wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 18 & Under
wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.6

on 11/25/2011 7:31:00 PM

Great set of neutrals that flatter my eyes and skintone. However, they're a little too frosty together. They're soft, pigmented, and long lasting. A little powdery, but it's no big deal.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This trio is so gorgeous! I love the colors. All 3 colors have a pearly sheen to them. I went to Walgreens looking for a cheap eyeshadow palette that had natural colors I could wear as an everyday thing. I stumbled across this palette and couldn't believe that I had found the one! And for less than $3!!! I didn't imagine the colors would be so pigmented and beautiful! They kind of remind me of colors you would find in the Urban Decay Naked palette or Too Faced palette. Always prime your lids before applying eyeshadow. It will makes the colors more pigmented, help them stay on and prevent creasing. I use ELF's mineral eyeshadow primer for $1 at Target. I also don't use the brush and sponge that comes with the eyeshadows. I like to use ELF's essential or studio line eyeshadow brushes. The essential ones are only $1 and the studio ones are $3. Overall I'm so in love with this palette and I think everyone should get it! I think I'm going to stock up on a few. Well done Wet N Wild!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

THEESE ARE MY FAVORITE EYESHADOWS ALL TIME.
over mac, woodwinked, allthatglitters, stila - kitten. urban decay- sin.
I LOVE THIS THE MOST.
This little trio has the best eyeshadows ever, gorgeous smooth colours and so pigmented it's crazy. never before have i tried e/s this good. MY HG, ever, and an amazing thing? - i can take this traveling and have a cute little trio, and my fav. eyeshadows all the time.

Esp. the Eyelid pinkish colour is my fav. love love love it, hit pan, and im gonna buy a new one! <3 It's so smooth, and just a little bit peachy, and smooth and shiny. It's like it's a veluxe pearl finish from mac only bettter. my abselute fav! <3

GONNA REBUY FOREVER! totally lives up to the hype!

xx

I love this eyeshadow! It is super pigmented and natural which I always look for in an eyeshadow. It is not chalky and lasts a super long time. I use this as a highlight almost everyday and it gives such a beautiful natural glow, or you can build it up for a blinding glow😂. I love this product so much, it will be a constant repurchase of mine.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS TRIO! I'm not really that into eyeshadows but this is perfect! the pigmentation is incredible and the colors are just absolutely gorgeous! it's so easy to use and such a great everyday look. will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is AMAZING it's SO pigmented it's SO cheap and it has the most gorgeous colors ever♥♥ I'll repurchase this as soon as I hit pan !

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love these eyeshadows. The quality is on par with Mac and Urban Decay. They're buttery, soft, and longwearing. The colors are beautiful and pigmented all for the price of 3 dollars ! This is yet another gem from WnW. Its 3 everday looks in one package.What else can I say ? Go buy this trio, I promise you won't regret it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I looove this product!
The eyeshadows are really creamy and pigmented. And it's such an affordable palette. The colors are perfect for an everyday, natural look. I don't like the packaging tho, it feels really cheap, but again it's a really cheap product so i don't mind.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Cute lil palette and great price too! I'll definitely buy more of these.

on 8/9/2014 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is so amazing! The eyeshadow colours are so pretty and so SUPER pigmented. They're extreamly velvety and easy to blend. They last a very long time and don't crease on me at least, they're also super cheap and super incredible quality :)