wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 18 & Under
wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.6

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Wonderful product. All the colors are super pigmented and gorgeous. Worth a try!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

The shadows from Wet 'n' Wild are soo pigmented and creamy and just.. just better than MAC will ever be. Gorgeous colors. One of the best trios I own.

on 11/25/2011 7:31:00 PM

Great set of neutrals that flatter my eyes and skintone. However, they're a little too frosty together. They're soft, pigmented, and long lasting. A little powdery, but it's no big deal.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

One of my favorite trios. The white is good for highlighting the middle of the eye, I have monolids, the brown is satiny, and the pink is more like a warm beige, not really pink but still beautiful. Ahh, very versatile, good lasting power, but don't use it the way it says at the back if you have monolid; better paired with the brown, and then the pink or white. Or use one of the color by its self on lazy days like I do xD

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

THEESE ARE MY FAVORITE EYESHADOWS ALL TIME.
over mac, woodwinked, allthatglitters, stila - kitten. urban decay- sin.
I LOVE THIS THE MOST.
This little trio has the best eyeshadows ever, gorgeous smooth colours and so pigmented it's crazy. never before have i tried e/s this good. MY HG, ever, and an amazing thing? - i can take this traveling and have a cute little trio, and my fav. eyeshadows all the time.

Esp. the Eyelid pinkish colour is my fav. love love love it, hit pan, and im gonna buy a new one! <3 It's so smooth, and just a little bit peachy, and smooth and shiny. It's like it's a veluxe pearl finish from mac only bettter. my abselute fav! <3

GONNA REBUY FOREVER! totally lives up to the hype!

xx

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love these eyeshadows. The quality is on par with Mac and Urban Decay. They're buttery, soft, and longwearing. The colors are beautiful and pigmented all for the price of 3 dollars ! This is yet another gem from WnW. Its 3 everday looks in one package.What else can I say ? Go buy this trio, I promise you won't regret it.

on 11/24/2012 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Wow. I bought this on a total whim at Wal-Mart about 6 months ago. For only $3, you get 3 amazingly pigmented eyeshadows! You can use them in the directed areas, or you can do whatever you like. The only thing I hate is the infamous WetnWild packaging.
Would I repurchase? YES YES YES!!!!

I am in love with these eyeshadows!! i have a bunch of em' but walking on eggshells is my favorite :)

This product does have shimmer so if you like matte shadows this is not the palette for you.

PROS
Highly Pigmented
Very Affordable

CONS
Some fallout :(

TIPS:
Use a primer and it will last ALL DAY :)
Tap off any excess off the brush before applying

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This trio is so gorgeous! I love the colors. All 3 colors have a pearly sheen to them. I went to Walgreens looking for a cheap eyeshadow palette that had natural colors I could wear as an everyday thing. I stumbled across this palette and couldn't believe that I had found the one! And for less than $3!!! I didn't imagine the colors would be so pigmented and beautiful! They kind of remind me of colors you would find in the Urban Decay Naked palette or Too Faced palette. Always prime your lids before applying eyeshadow. It will makes the colors more pigmented, help them stay on and prevent creasing. I use ELF's mineral eyeshadow primer for $1 at Target. I also don't use the brush and sponge that comes with the eyeshadows. I like to use ELF's essential or studio line eyeshadow brushes. The essential ones are only $1 and the studio ones are $3. Overall I'm so in love with this palette and I think everyone should get it! I think I'm going to stock up on a few. Well done Wet N Wild!

on 1/8/2014 2:51:00 PM

The colors are pretty, but they are SO POWDERY. There is fallout all over my face, even if I tap off my brush. After having this for about 3 months I used it and the top broke off and all the shades shattered. Very disappointing. They are almost to soft because they break really easy. They also crease with and without a primer. They also sting my eyes. Overall, you get what you pay for.