wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

on 8/30/2010 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really wanted to love this product after all the glowing reviews here. Purchased 2 during the BOGOF promo at Kmart last week. Well, unfortunately these didn't work for me. I found I had to work too hard to get the colors to show up on my skintone(NC45). Also, there was lots of fallout before getting the product out of the container. So, sad to say these pallettes went straight back the next day. I do love the quad palletes though.

on 9/20/2010 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This eyeshadow trio is cheap. I like the packaging and I like that they mention crease, browbone and lid on top of each color which makes it easy for people to know which one to use where. This eyeshadow is extremely chalky and there are lots of fall outs. If you use only the lid color or only the crease color then it will not look good but if you do an eyemakeup using all 3 of the colors together then it looks amazing. It is a neutral palette. It is a good eyeshadow palette for everyday whether for school, college or work. It makes my dark brown eyes pop. It really compliments my tan/warm skin color. This eyeshadow palette will look good on most skin tones. The pigmentation of three of the colors are awesome. I am really impressed with Wet n Wild eyeshadows. You can wear this palette on day or night. None of the colors are shimmery but there is a subtle sheen to it which makes the eyemakeup look sexy. I really really recommend everyone to buy this palette.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

An almost stark white with a little cream, and a nice sheen.
A dark coffee brown, with tiny shimmers.
A shimmery pink for your eyelid.
All of these colors are very pigmented and smooth, but unfortunately for me, both the white and pink simply do not work for my nc37-40 skintone. the brown isn't bad though

Would not repurchase .

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product at a grocery store that was closing so it ended up being like $1 or $2 but I love it. The color pay off is pretty decent for the price, I bought a revlon palette similar to it and it was very powdery with no color pay off. The wet and wild palette does have some fallout but nothing I cant handle, its a very wearable look, very frosty.

con: doesnt last for very long. but i use primer potion for a little long lasting effect.

over a good product.

on 2/17/2011 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

From the package, this reminds me of the limited edition Earth Brown eye shadow that Wet n Wild sold a few years ago. However, this is too frosty for me when I put it on. I prefer the more natural looking Earth Brown trio. I find the crease color a bit too light for my complexion.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stays in one of my premade no brainer makeup bags that I can just throw in my purse & do my makeup while hubby drives to our destination lol. The colors & pigmentation are beautiful & very soft & neutral on my darker skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this trio. It's highly pigmented and it's CHEAP! It's lasts a long time on my eyes without primer. If this was waterproof I'd be doing cartwheel!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I just wanted a cheap, natural-eye palette. This is it. A little more shimmery than anticipated, but I am not against a little shimmer. How could I complain when I only paid $4(CAD) for such wonderfully pigmented, great quality eyeshadows. The colours really complement each other. They're easily blendable. I wear them over top of my Urban Decay Primer Potion. I use my $1.50(CAD) E.L.F. eyeshadow brush to apply. These shadows do not budge, they stay put all day long! Wet 'n' Wild is so impressive. I'll have to check out some of their other palettes..

on 8/7/2011 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the colours!! the pink is smooth and very easy to put on. the brown isn't as pigmented. but its still very easy to blend, and to put on! the white is horrid. its chalky and whenever i swipe it with my brush, none of it ends up on the brush, it just keep chipping. I would recomend this!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this trio and this is why. This is a dupe for three MAC shades. handy trio to do a simple neutral daytime eye. It is a bit too shimmery for my eyelids. I have saggy eyelids so I avoid most shimmers but I still like it cause it is a dupe for 3 MAC shades so it's a very good deal.
I still prefer silent treatment over this one out of the trios.