wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

ALL the new WnW Color Icon shadows are fabulous. Walking on Eggshells is easily my favorite trio, however. They are highly pigmented, soft, buttery and easy to blend. They last all day with primer. The colors are just gorgeous, they are light and neutral and just perfect for an everyday eye. They are shimmery, but I love shimmery shadow. I often use the highlight shade from the top with other eye looks. A good highlight shade is hard to come by and WnW gets it right with this trio. Love it!

on 7/5/2010 9:21:00 PM

This is a trio with 3 shimmery (but not glittery) shades. The first shade is a nice white shade similar to BB Navajo Metallic or perhaps Nars Bellisima (light shade, of course). Useful color for highlight shade under brows or for adding a light hightlight in inner corner of eye. Middle shade is a really gorgeous bronzey brown. I'd say this is closest to Stila Golightly, but it's not exact. it's a really pretty color. However it is definitely a warm color, so avoid this if you prefer cool brown shades. Last shade is hard to describe in pan, but it swatches like a beautiful less-frosty Stila Kitten. Seriously this is probably the best Kitten dupe I've seen. It's less frosty but still really shimmery, somewhat like Urban Decay Sin. I actually like it more than Kitten. This trio was super cheap (less than $3, I think), and the colors wear beautifully and are of amazing quality. I can't tell you how great these new wnw shades are. I even wear them without primer half the time. Great price, great product. What more can you ask for? Only reason I didn't give it a rating of 5 is that I wish there was a matte shade in the palette. I wouldn't wear all 3 shimmery shades together. But it's still a great product and I admit I'm being nit-picky.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow!!! It's formula is like a department store, high end shadow, but it's super affordable. These colors are great for a natural every day look, but you could put way more on for a smokier/evening look too. They stay on, in some cases, better than high brands in my opinion. I have only tried walking on eggshells but I really want to try some other colors. The packaging doesn't give a huge amount of confidence, but as long as you aren't slamming it on the floor, you should be fine. Try these! they are so cheap, you can't lose!

I noticed this new eyeshadow trio at my local grocery store & purchased it for $2.99. I had heard from beauty gurus on youtube that these were one of those low end beauty products that were good. They were right! All 3 colors (light neutral, medium brown, & peachy champagne) are pigmented, shimmery pretty, & soft. They work well with my blue eyes & last most of the day.

on 11/14/2010 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

These were very creamy and smooth feeling, well pigmented, however the colors just seemed a tad light/almost frosty, on me, and thus I didn't use it much. But I liked having it around (weird, i know). It recently died of friendly fire in a depotting war (RIP), because I find the packaging hideous. Not really rushing out to get a new one, but I MIGHT. I will give it a no for repurchase but change to a yes if I do end up deciding I can't live without it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The hype about this trio is real. This is an official must haves for any makeup junkies out there. The color in the plastic look so blah, but when applied, they are very subtle and gorgeous. Like many reviewers wrote, the highlight (white) is too frosty for my medium skin-tone. but the eyelid and crease color itself make the palette worth buying.

The only criticism I have is the lack of staying power, it started to crease 4 - 6 hours after applied, with primer. For $3 I don't think that's an issue.

Also, the crease color I use on my lower lash line gives a dark gold, bronzy color, it's soooooo pretty! ^_^

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Wonderful product. All the colors are super pigmented and gorgeous. Worth a try!

on 1/11/2011 1:10:00 AM

I have been loving WNW eyeshadows. I have 2 palettes, vanity and lust. Now 2 trios Sweet as Candy and now Walking on Eggshells. I love all of them and I found a $3 dupe for MACs JEST. I'm so happy!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

After using and loving the "Don't Steal My Thunder" Color Icon trio for the past six weeks, I had to get another one. I love the colors in this trio. These shadows are so soft, smooth and beautiful--they are like butter (think Barbra Streisand: Butttahhhh!) Although I love the dramatic black and white look with my blue eyes, these colors are a nice, natural-looking alternative for daytime. I like the directions the packaging gives for application, however, I will mix it up and use these colors in many different ways to achieve different looks. The peachy eyelid color makes my blue eyes sparkle and has just the right amount of shimmer to it. The brown crease color is a pretty golden bronze and not too dark, so it would look good on my eyelids, too. The brow bone shade is a very creamy eggshell and would look good all over and then accented with touches of any darker color in the crease, corners of eyes, etc. This line is wonderful. Not your old Wet 'n' Wild "cheapie" makeup any longer!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this shadow. The highlight color is perfect on my fair coolish skin and the eyelid color is gorgeous. My husband said it makes my eyes look super bright. Love love love it. I am not a huge fan of shimmer but i actually feel these are not shimmery at least on me. Just a nice sheen. So beautiful and cheap!