Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.7

Really nice drugstore product. The colors are silky soft and pigmented, and are easy to apply. Fairly long wearing. I was surprised at the quality of this product, considering the price. I purchased mine for $3 including a mascara. Performs like a much more costly product. I would recommend everyone have this in their kit.

on 1/4/2015 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'd always heard great things about WNW eye shadows, but the colors sets looked either too dull or too intense in the pan. I got this on a whim, thinking it will kill my lemming to try a UD Naked palette. Big palettes are wasted on hooded eyes anyway. These shades are very different on than in the pan. They are shimmery and pigmented, but not chalky. They blend like butter. The crease color is a shimmery golden brown that is not too dark. This is perfect for a soft smokey neutral eye effect. It's subtle, but classy. The pink is very pigmented. I keep wanting to like pink eye shadows but find it gard to pull off. But its nice to have. The highlight shade is a slightly golden cream. They could work as set but it's really the crease color that I like. It's so blendable.

I have hooded blue eyes, so I do my eyes differently. I use the crease color over the crease, but not up to the brow. Nothing blends and so I can end up looking dirty. I often just use bronzer to avoid that. . This is the best crease shade I have found. I love it. It's not matte but it doesn't crease It's not too shimmery eihter. All of the shades are simmery in this group.

The casing is terrible. It will break and is hard to open. Great for the price.

on 11/8/2011 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Rave for the Walking on Eggshells trio. All very buttery and highly
pigmented. My favorite color is the cream shimmer - divine! The colors work well together.

Video Reviews & Tutorials