wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/11/2015 5:47:00 PM

The middle shade is my everyday crease shade. The other two are simply too shimmery, but the middle works. It is a unique brown in that it almost has a peanut butter vibe goin

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have brown eyes. The bronze crease color is too warm or something. It also has lots of fallout. I have to add a different dark brown to outer v for this to look right on me. The light ivory brow bone color I cannot get my brush to pick up. It is frustrating. I'm using good brushes. I like pink color. Good depth of color. Pretty tone.

I'm going to keep playing with it. I don't dislike it enough to throw away but I don't like it enough to repurchase. I expected better quality after MUAB said that WnW is best d/s e/s

on 6/25/2013 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this after reading all of the reviews. I like a neutral eye and this sure does give me that. The eyeshadows blend well and for me, they are just the right pigment. I always wear a primer tho. Yes, they are shimmery -- and I tend to just use the lightest shade as a highlighter and the light pink shade as a base. The brown is beautiful, but I don't always like a shimmery crease. Overall, this is a great little product that will give you an everyday look.

on 1/20/2013 7:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Pretty much my go-to HG trio for an everyday neutral look.For such an unbelieveable price point, these eye shadows are amazing: smooth, buttery, velvety, very pigmented and with a primer (currently I use MAC paint pot in Soft Ochre), these last all day. The colors look pretty average in the palette, but on the eye, they almost seem to glow from within. All three colors are shimmery, but not glittery, and even on my crepey eyes, they're perfect. Contrary to most reviews, my favorite is the middle crease color, which looks like a basic medium/dark brown in the pan, but on my eyelid it becomes a gorgeous coppery/bronze color. I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes, and this color looks amazing on my eyes, really bringing out the color. I bet it would look even more amazing on blue or green eyes. Paired with a coppery brown liner (I used Flirt! Brownie Points), just the brown crease color on my lid, black mascara,and it looks amazing. Probably my only con would be the packaging; sometimes it's hard to open it, and i usually end up dropping one of the little brushes. Small price to pay for such an amazing trio though, love it :)

on 6/23/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

OMG! I am so in love with this trio! It is the PERFECT neutral eye colors! I bought this around the same time as I finally broke down and purchased the Naked Palette 2 from UD. Needless to say, I ended up using this palette more than UD. I found the colors to be similar and just as pigmented as UD. The lid and brow bone color are insanely pretty. The other WnW trio that is fairly similar to this one is Sweet as Candy, except that is more pink.
This trio is very much for everyday use and is very buttery to apply and so pigmented. My favorite trio from WnW now.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my least favorite Wet 'n' Wild eye shadow trio. I thought I would like it a lot, because I loved the similar looking trio called "Sweet As Candy".
The eyelid shade has too much shimmer on it. It looks like a nice peachy shade on the pan, but on my lids it turns out as white shimmery disco ball.
The crease color has too much "red" in it for me. It's kind of bronze shade and bronzes have never suited me, especially on my crease. I look like I have been crying or someone had just punched me in the eye. I can only wear bronze-y color on the outer corner of my eye, but not any of it on my crease or under my lower lashline.
The only shade that's okey for me on this trio is the highlight shade. I use that on the inner corners of my eyes and sometimes on my browbones.
The pigmentation is good and I have nothing bad to say about the quality of this trio, but the colors just aren't for me and I was really disappointed with the eyelid color, that it looks different on the pan than on my eyes.
I'll stick with my "Sweet As Candy" and other favorites.
The colors on "Walking On Eggshells" just aren't made for me and the shade of my skin.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I bought this when I forgot my make-up bag. I was afraid b/c of the shimmers but was pleasantly surprised! The shimmer didn't show up too shimmery although I would still prefer a mixture of matt and shimmer. My MAC Naked Lunch had broken so it was a nice surprise that this gave me the similar wide awake look. I am very abusive to my make-up and have since broken this. I adore how compact it is and am reconsidering buying it again. It helped in assisting me to not look so exhausted.

on 7/23/2011 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

The hype surrounding this palette got me to buy this...it is a goof-proof shadow that's perfect for an everyday neutral eye. I would have given this 5 lippies if the all three shades differed a bit in the aount of shimmer or color intensity. If you have similar colors in your stash like I do, I would just pass on this. It probably won't be any better than what you already have, and it can't be any worse that what you have, if that make any sense. My lemming for this wore off after the first swatch on my wrist... sigh...

on 4/14/2011 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My go-to for everyday! Provides a soft, neutral look with just the right amount of color and shimmer, looks great on my NC15 skin! Creamy, blendable, and with a primer this lasts all day on me, and even without primer, it never creases! This with Maybelline Full 'n Soft mascara is what I wear on days when I want to look pulled together, but got no time to fuss. This is one of my fave WnW palettes, along with Silent Treatment and Lust. Way to go Wet and Wild, this has become a staple in my makeup bag!