Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 36-43
Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon - Walking on Eggshells

I'd heard so many rave reviews about this one that I was massively disappointed when I finally bought it. Firstly, it contains way too much glitter for my liking. Secondly, the eyelid color looks very pale when applied, the crease color could hardly be seen and the browbone color overwhelmed everything else. I also had a hard time blending out all the colors.

I find it much easier to work with NYX and L'oreal eye shadows, when it comes to drugstore brands.

The only good thing I can say about it, is that the colors are neutral and a good combination. For me, though, it doesn't work.

on 2/6/2011 1:01:00 AM

Another winner from WNW! I'm channeling Olivia Munn's bronze smoky eye this week and this palette fits my obsession! Not to sound like a broken record, but the texture is amazing. Two thumbs up.

Video Reviews & Tutorials