Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/29/2017 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is one of those products I've purchased, repurchased and purchased again. Years ago I started buying WnW eye shadows because of MUA and they are still some of my favorite shadows. This palette is perfect for everyday use. I particularly love the eyelid shade.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received these again as a gift (duplicate) this is my fave wnw trio I put the old one in my bag. Everyone needs a trio like this that’s simple, straightforward & chic. But not to mention cheap. I’m in early retirement due to disability so I don’t have lots of money to spend I really should ditch my high end makeup habit & though I won’t it’s nice to have options like this. $2.79 (I was told how much it costed). The packaging doesn’t do much to protect the product welp whatcha gonna do. #winnng

Love this trio I wanted it because I had read that the lid shade is a dupe for Sin and I have to agree it's pretty spot on. Also these shadows are so soft and buttery. They apply like a dream and they stay flawless until I remove them. I mixed these shadows with all sorts of palettes and they work great. You can never tell what is HE and what is DS nor do I really care because a good shadow is a good shadow in my book. For the price it cannot be beat! I love these shades I like to use the brow bone shade as well. I use this and Sweet as Candy together and they work well. These shades are also great for my very cool undertone, NW20,or below skintone, green eyes, blonde hair for reference. Also the packaging isn't terrible and it does the job for 2$ who am I to complain. Love!

I'm a little bummed out that I'm not liking this pretty eyeshadow trio nearly as much as I thought I would - especially after reading the glowing reviews from everyone. Don't get me wrong, I love Wet n Wild eye shadows in general and this trio is creamy, pigmented and very blendable. However, the colours are simply too light for me (I'm medium skin toned) to make any impact on my eyes. They just make me look washed out. I had to borrow a darker colour from my Comfort Zone palette to complete my look. I would try out other darker colours next time!

on 12/7/2016 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Price/quality this is amazing. Flattering colors, very pigmented and blendable. Great for every day. Quality is comparable to high end. And it's almost for free!

I know everybody loves this trio, but they are not for me. I can't get good color payoff and it creases on my at about 6 hours. This is fine if I'm just running errands but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.

Very pretty colors but dang there is so much sparkly glitter. I wish it was a nice sheen/shimmer minus the glitter.

on 9/28/2015 4:31:00 PM

LOVE this palette. In Holland you can only buy this brand online in a specialized make up webshop. Shortly after I bought this, I ordered a second one..just in case they might discontinue it. The colours are very flattering and pigmented. The quality is as good as (or even better than) the high end shadows I own. Since it only costs €5,95 I'd say this is EXCELLENT value for money. I will repurchase over and over.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had always avoided Wet and Wild products because I remember them as being pretty cheap and terrible as a teen in the late 80's/early 90's. I saw some online reviews of people raving about the Wet & Wild eye shadows so I thought I'd try them out while Walgreens has them on sale buy one get one half price.

I was really pleasantly surprised by these palettes! The quality is amazing, colors are beautiful, and the price can't be beat! I have the Comfort Zone palette, Walking on Eggshells trio, and the Don't Steal My Thunder trio. The Walking on Eggshells is a very soft, neutral color palette that is perfect for every day wear. They are super pigmented and easy to blend. I use these shadows with the Fergie Wet & Wild primer and they last all day. They look almost the same at the end of the day as when I put them on in the morning.

By all means try these palettes! They're so cheap that even if you don't like one or two of the colors you're still getting a great deal!

I'd heard so many rave reviews about this one that I was massively disappointed when I finally bought it. Firstly, it contains way too much glitter for my liking. Secondly, the eyelid color looks very pale when applied, the crease color could hardly be seen and the browbone color overwhelmed everything else. I also had a hard time blending out all the colors.

I find it much easier to work with NYX and L'oreal eye shadows, when it comes to drugstore brands.

The only good thing I can say about it, is that the colors are neutral and a good combination. For me, though, it doesn't work.