wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by age: 36-43
wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.4

on 8/7/2018 10:11:00 AM

I bought this in the trio when it first came out and loved it. I found other palettes to play with over time and forgot about it. I ended up giving it to my teenage daughter. She has a significantly darker complexion than me, but this palette looks amazing on her as well. It brightens up the eyes, and doesn't look like "too much" which is perfect because teenagers. ;)
I ended up buying the reformulated quad that includes a transition shade for myself. The quality is still great, and honestly, this combo doesn't need a transition shade at all, but it is great quality, so I can use it with other shadow combos.
It's cheap and the quality is great and it truly makes your eyes pop.

on 7/19/2018 12:05:00 PM

I love this little pallets for the pink alone. It just really brightens up blue green eyes. For a more intense look like when doing a cut crease I just apply concealer then pack it in amd it always turns out beautiful. It’s one of those eyeshadows every time I wear it someone complements my makeup. I also like to use the link and highlight as a cheek hilight. I didn’t know they had released a palette with a transition color, I’ll definitely be getting my hands in that! Love most things wet n wild, but their e/s is truly phenomenal for pigment and texture for the price!

on 7/12/2018 5:21:00 PM

I love this pallet. It makes a great eye look more day time than evening. The crease color in this version of the pallet is nice even for a supper pale gal like me. Yet the only down fall is the fall out in the pan. Also I would like a little darker brown bone hilight. Can't wait to try on version 2. The quad.... Cheep enuff to try out. And not feel like you were taken. Best of luck cuties.

on 7/2/2018 2:57:00 PM

Love the texture of these shadows, buttery and smooth. Pretty colors in this trio but SO MUCH SHIMMER. The highlight shade is gorgeous, the pinky color is pretty on the lid, but the taupe-y brown is to shimmery to use as a crease color or liner. Absolutely worth buying for the other colors anyway; if this included a matte or satin brown or taupe it would be perfection.

on 11/22/2017 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Wet n wild has great shadows at steal prices.

on 10/29/2017 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is one of those products I've purchased, repurchased and purchased again. Years ago I started buying WnW eye shadows because of MUA and they are still some of my favorite shadows. This palette is perfect for everyday use. I particularly love the eyelid shade.

I received these again as a gift (duplicate) this is my fave wnw trio I put the old one in my bag. Everyone needs a trio like this that’s simple, straightforward & chic. But not to mention cheap. I’m in early retirement due to disability so I don’t have lots of money to spend I really should ditch my high end makeup habit & though I won’t it’s nice to have options like this. $2.79 (I was told how much it costed). The packaging doesn’t do much to protect the product welp whatcha gonna do. #winnng

Love this trio I wanted it because I had read that the lid shade is a dupe for Sin and I have to agree it's pretty spot on. Also these shadows are so soft and buttery. They apply like a dream and they stay flawless until I remove them. I mixed these shadows with all sorts of palettes and they work great. You can never tell what is HE and what is DS nor do I really care because a good shadow is a good shadow in my book. For the price it cannot be beat! I love these shades I like to use the brow bone shade as well. I use this and Sweet as Candy together and they work well. These shades are also great for my very cool undertone, NW20,or below skintone, green eyes, blonde hair for reference. Also the packaging isn't terrible and it does the job for 2$ who am I to complain. Love!

I'm a little bummed out that I'm not liking this pretty eyeshadow trio nearly as much as I thought I would - especially after reading the glowing reviews from everyone. Don't get me wrong, I love Wet n Wild eye shadows in general and this trio is creamy, pigmented and very blendable. However, the colours are simply too light for me (I'm medium skin toned) to make any impact on my eyes. They just make me look washed out. I had to borrow a darker colour from my Comfort Zone palette to complete my look. I would try out other darker colours next time!

on 12/7/2016 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Price/quality this is amazing. Flattering colors, very pigmented and blendable. Great for every day. Quality is comparable to high end. And it's almost for free!