wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Very pretty colors, very smooth texture. Only con... doesn't last long enough. No creasing, just wears away.

Literally my fave eyeshadow ever!!!! It's neutral and it just looks beautiful on. Surprisingly good quality and pigmentation for the cost. Love!

on 5/17/2012 10:10:00 AM

This is a great palette for creating soft, neutral looks. My favorite is the brown crease shade. I don't get as much use out of the cream and peach shimmery shades, though. Great quality, buttery texture and a little goes a long way. The packaging is flimsy and breaks easily.

on 2/23/2011 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

Ok, so who knew that Wet N Wild could have such incredible, high-end comparable products for so cheap??? And they don't test on animals which is a huge deal for me. I don't particularly care for the dark brown crease color in this pallet, but I do use the other two colors a lot. I find the brown color to be too boring and matte. I like a lot more shimmer and a brown color with rich wine or purple tones to it. This brown is just plain old poop brown. These shadows are very creamy and soft, easy to apply, highly pigmented, and wash off easily with a warm washcloth at the end of the day. They don't crease or fade throughout the day for me. My favorite look is the two lighter colors of this pallet and the deep purply/gold in Stila's Indian Summer pallet (discontinued now.) I remember when WnW used to make cheap "kiddie" type makeup years ago. I don't know WHAT happened inside that company, but their makeup today is unbelievably good!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow!!! It's formula is like a department store, high end shadow, but it's super affordable. These colors are great for a natural every day look, but you could put way more on for a smokier/evening look too. They stay on, in some cases, better than high brands in my opinion. I have only tried walking on eggshells but I really want to try some other colors. The packaging doesn't give a huge amount of confidence, but as long as you aren't slamming it on the floor, you should be fine. Try these! they are so cheap, you can't lose!

Video Reviews & Tutorials