wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/13/2017 1:21:00 PM

This is a gorgeous staple for EVERYONE's makeup bag. The pigment of these shadows rival high end eyeshadow: the lightest shade is a stunning satin ivory that looks very much like MAC shroom, the middle shade is a warm neutral medium brown and the eyelid is a gorgeous pinky beige that looks like MAC's naked lunch. All 3 shades brighten up eyes without looking overdone. If you add NYX yogurt as a base you can make the shimmer in these shadows stand out for a more glamorous look. The price is incredible, quality impeccable, and they can be worn just about any day. My only complaint, if i had to: is the packaging. It is flimsy and kind of dull. Otherwise...it's whats on the inside that counts isn't it? :P

on 3/30/2016 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this stuff. Super cheap, buttery, pigmented - all you could wish for from an eyeshadow. I use these daily. I adore the lighter shades, but find I dont use the brown as much as I prefer matte crease colours. The brow bone shade doubles as a FANTASTIC cheek highlight too!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really love this trio. I dont have lots of Wet n Wild products because here in Europe they are not easy to find.
Anyway....beautiful colours, they blend well and they are Amazing!! This trio is perfect for everyday use.
Unfortunatly the packaging is crap.. But for the price I cannot really complain

on 9/29/2013 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love the subtle shimmers in this palette. I just love affordable make-up and when you find things like this - that are great quality but also so inexpensive - it's just the best! Gorgeous for everyday. Love the rose-gold eyelid colour the most, makes my eyes look wide awake.

have i not reviewed this yet?! it is my absolute favorite eyeshadow set i own, even compared to my dior shadows and the naked palette. these ones last longer than anything else i own, and this particular palette is perfect for work.

i just can't believe how amazing the quality is for the price. i've bought other darker shades, which do have some fall-out, but this one is just perfect.

on 6/13/2012 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I am living in China where WNW is made. What a pity they don't sell in China. I have to buy these wonderful eyeshadows via internet. Usually I prefer using shadows from Japan brands. US brands are somewhat too heavy, too bold for my mono-eyelid, and make me look dirty. While this trio is an exception. It is soft and blendable, easy to apply. The shimmer is subtle and leaves a satin finish. I wear it very often in working days. Among the 3, the lid lid color is my favorit. It's a light brown with a touch of pink, which makes my face soft and glow. The other 2 are also very flattering. I'm happy with the purchase and will continue looking for WNW products.

on 4/3/2012 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I found the eyeshadows to be very soft and pigmented. They were very easy to work with. The colors made me seem more awake. They weren't very noticeable. They had decent but not great staying power.

on 11/20/2011 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

WOW this just replaced EIGHT!!! of my HIGH END shadows:

*brow= Naked Palette Virgin; MAC Shroom or Nylon
*crease=Naked Palette Smog; MAC Cork or Mulch
*lid= Naked Palette Sin; MAC Naked Lunch

$3 replaced $87 goodies, y didn't I find this sooner!!!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love these shadows! So pigmented for the price!!

I didn't believe all the hype with these eyeshadows comparing them to higher end brands, but my skeptical thinking came to an end once I finally bought this trio. I got it for only $2.49, so I knew if they turned out to be terrible I wouldn't be out much money. The colors are gorgeous, the pigmentation is great, the shadows are silky and I was pleasantly surprised! I love this and I want to buy many many more. Also, the matching of the colors with the others in the trio is wonderfully done, and they just look so great together. I really do suggest this. Also, I don't use an eye primer, and they still stayed on a decent amount of time. I'm sure that with some UDPP or anything along those lines, these shadows will really shine. Nice job Wet'n'Wild!